We stayed at Villa Leonora four nights and had a very relaxed and enjoyable time! The grounds are beautiful and it's right next to the beach. The rooms are clean and nice and the atmosphere is really chill and relaxed. If you want to stay out of Puerto Princesa and relax for a few days or just break up the trip going up north, then Villa Leonora is the place. Be aware though that there are no minimarts or shops in the area, but then again, you can get everything you need at the resort restaurant. There is a water cooler in the restaurant/reception area where you can fill up your water bottle for free.The staff is super friendly and Arthur, the owner is the best! Such a fun guy who really helped us with everything we needed from arranging accomodation to transport. We took a jeepney to Port Barton and Arthur made sure we had a seat on it (as there is only one/day and is already full once it gets to San Rafael..) but not just any seats! We got the best ones; right up front, next to the driver! Thank you Arthur for all your help!! Cheers and stay cool!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort has eight air conditioned rooms en-suite with hot water showers. All rooms have double beds. Additional beds can be installed on request. Children under 5 years free. 5 to 12 years full. The resort also has 5 fan rooms en-suite with cold water showers. We arrange tours and are close to all the major tourist activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Leonora Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Leonora Beach Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Villa Leonora Beach Resort Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa