We booked for 4 nights and left after 2. That the hotels has a really bad geographic spot is ok but the service was extremely bad! We were 6 persons ( all alone in the restaurant) and it took 1 hour and 10 min to get in our food. And then it turned up that it was all uneatable. The chicken was raw inside and bloody. We mentioned it to the staff and they didn't do anything about it. Either did they a discount on the bill.
Don't stay at this hotel !! You will lost both money and time! The service was soooooo bad!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort has eight air conditioned rooms en-suite with hot water showers. All rooms have double beds. Additional beds can be installed on request. Children under 5 years free. 5 to 12 years full. The resort also has 5 fan rooms en-suite with cold water showers. We arrange tours and are close to all the major tourist activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Leonora Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Leonora Beach Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Villa Leonora Beach Resort Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa