this place is far from the city , nothing to do there, far from restaurants. We booked there for 3 nights and didnt stay and lost our money. we try to ask for a refund but they didnt give us any credit. The place sucks,The service sucks, it takes one hour to get our food and only two of us are their customers. The food are very expensive and taste bad. I recommend you not to stay in this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort has eight air conditioned rooms en-suite with hot water showers. All rooms have double beds. Additional beds can be installed on request. Children under 5 years free. 5 to 12 years full. The resort also has 5 fan rooms en-suite with cold water showers. We arrange tours and are close to all the major tourist activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Leonora Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Leonora Beach Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Villa Leonora Beach Resort Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa