“Value for money!”

Cuisines: Philippine
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Food is relatively cheap compared to nearby restaurants, and the taste isn't so bad. In fact, the sisig and pork tofu that we ordered were very tasty! This is probably the reason why a LOT of people flock this restaurant.

We visited before super peak hours so we almost had the place to ourselves. I'm not sure how it is during the night, and I'm imagining it might be a bit noisy.

Ventilation is a bit terrible but not sure if it's me because we just came back from 3 days of swimming and island hopping.

Overall, we were happy we tried Kinabuch before we left for MNL.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,252)

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My group wasn't adventurous enough to try the tamilok and the crocodile dishes but even when we stuck to the safe fare, the food was goooood. Must try the eggplant ensalada. It had an excellent smoky flavor that we all loved!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This restaurant bar, is by far the most successful in Puerto Princesa, it is very clean and professional, the waiters are well trained, and the atmosphere is great, the big screen is well located, and easy to see from many angles, the menue is quite extensive with international, local, and unusual dishes such as crocodile, and jungle foods for the more curious, all served fresh and well cooked, it is centrally located and walking distance to the night time disco bar, for sure a place not to be missed.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Situated in Rizal Avenue, this place is easy to access and spot. One of the famous eatery in Puerto Princessa, I would recommend you to go especially when you are there for few days. Personaly, the foods were as fantastic as the ones we had in the other eateries around but when you are in a certain place you feel the difference when you are surrounded with special people. I always love their eggplant salad plus the seaweed, I just hoped they have more choices for vegetarian. Well, if you are a collector you would love to see how the owner displays all his collections from wine bottles to bikes and bicycles. They have a big area so you can choose your seat, indoor or outdoor. Suitable for small and big event alike. What's more, Kinabuch is clean, you can count onc it.

1  Thank Errinna
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Well, I found out the hard way that the Phil. shuts down on certain holidays. It was Good Friday and everything it seemed was closed, malls, rest, etc. We asked the driver if he knew of a place we could eat at that was opened and he brought us to Kinabuch. I must say, the food was really good, a lot better than I expected from a bar and grill. The seafood dish had quite a lot of different items : clams, shrimp, etc. and the goat dish had a lot of flavor. Im glad they were open becuase it ended up being a Good Friday for me after all :)