Xtravelers Place Palawan
Atremaru Resort(Puerto Princesa)
Excellent 5/5
    Excellent 5/5
      • Beachfront
      All reviewsplace to stayeach morningrooms are cleanpuerto princesa citynice hotelunderground river tourtvwifiagodaairportpalawanpesosmanila
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 24 June 2013

I'm working abroad and looking for a place to stay with my family in a strange place was so hard.I booked on this hotel June 4 and they picked up and dropped off us also to the airport with a smile. All the system works well with the managers very good support and assistance by doing all the tours reservation, as well as into palawan's best restaurant reservation, No hassle The hotel was so nice, clean and all the staff were very accommodating.WIFI is fast, Overall, excellent. Thumbs up to the hotel manager.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
      1  Thank Manuel S
      Reviewed 24 April 2013

Me and my friend arrived in Puerto Princesa on 12th of March and we had already booked the hotel. The hotel manager Minnie, was very helpful and delivered good service. She was always making sure we had everything we needed, and arranged the underground river trip even though we gave short notice. We felt like home and we postponed our departure because of the nice city and this nice hotel. Reasonable prices, from 750 Pesos for fan room, aircon room 1200. It was clean, and had good location. We enjoyed it very much! Thank you Minnie :)

Room Tip: If you choose the cheapest room, you may get a squeaky bed. But its really not a problem, the bed will hold even though it squeakes a little ;)
      • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
      Reviewed 27 January 2013

Good points: 1) We were booked on the trips (firefly sightseeing and underground river) that we want although we gave short notice. 2) Seasons Guesthouse have good & clean rooms and good location

For Improvement: 1) The rooms were nice but the toilet and bathroom was clogged. We asked to be transferred to another room but our request was not entertained; we were informed that all rooms were booked although we did not see much guests around. 2) After the Honda Bay trip, we hoped to have a relaxing night in our room by watching TV while eating the pizzas that we ordered. Unfortunately, we were told by the administrator, in a very stern manner, that we cannot eat the pizza inside the room. It was only after some arguments and after telling her that "not eating inside the room" was not indicated in the house rules that she grudgingly relented.

Room Tip: Check if the toilet and bathroom is not clogged.
      Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
      2  Thank loy a
      Reviewed 27 November 2012

Minnie and her husband went to pick us up at the airport. They were so nice and made us fell like home. The guesthouse is very clean and neat. Internet was fast and we had a wonderful stayed there besides seeing the underground river.

• Stayed: September 2012
      Reviewed 19 October 2012

I discovered this gem of a place after attending a birthday celebration at Skylight Convention Plaza (which is right across Seasons) so after the party, I found it the most logical and convenient choice to spend the night here. Good experience with no hype, and I found the place to be just the perfect fit for a backpacker like me! Rates were very reasonable and the place was surprisingly very clean and well maintained. What impressed me even more was the fact that the owners themselves took the time to make me feel right at home, and I felt very comfortable having a conversation with my new found friends. And I felt even more at ease, 'coz of the security guarding the guesthouse. Definitely gonna recommend it to my family and friends!! I wish they'd offer a Loyalty Card soon, 'coz I'd be coming back often-JOHN

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo