“Great place to relax”

IToy's Coffee Haus
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We went to Itoy's after dinner to have desserts and coffee. We had their blueberry cheesecake and various coffee concoctions. It didn't disappoint. The ambiance was nice. Restrooms and handwash area are clean. They have a sort of a garden area where you can enjoy your coffee underneath the trees.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

A place where you can have a short meeting while enjoying a slice of cake and a cup of coffee..

I love their Clubhouse Sandwich and they have the best sizzling bulalo in town!

Wi-fi is so low though..

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We are actually searching for starbucks in puerto princesa but unfortunately there's none. Good thing though we googled the best coffee shop in the city and Itoy's is on top of the list. Then my cousin have a pocket wifi and had i charged in the shop, unfortunately we forgot it there and we just realized it when we are at the airport. Good thing though we noticed it early, they went back to the shop and the staff are soo honest that even without asking they gave it to my cousin. What a relief! Foods and coffee are good! ✌️

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Genuinely relaxing place, with nice atmosphere and lost of varieties of coffee. The sort of place you can hang around for a while and read or have a quiet chat.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I went on a morning run with intentions on visiting Itoy's for some coffee. When I arrived I was greeted immediately by their staff and ordered an Iced Americano, fruit salad and later had a steamed siopao. It's a really nice and clean coffee shop right in the center of Rizal Street, a busy road in town and easy to find. I stayed for a while reading and didn't realize they have a outside garden in the back which is nice. The staff was very attentive and the coffee was good. Didn't enjoy the siopao because it was plain and I'm not a big fan of salted egg in siopao but that's just me, no fault of Itoy's, just my personal American/Filipino preference of siopao! I plan on visiting again!