I was disappointed because the washroom doors are rotten. There is a moldy smell as soon as you enter the room. The towels are small, old and can be used for rags. Very stingy in giving us towels. We were given two towels for each room with four accupants each. When I asked for extra towels, the Owner only gave two and closed the supply room. The sheets were thin and old as well.
One night I had asked to use the phone to call Chow King because my cell is not working. The Owner was there and did not even bother to turn around and talk to me. She need big time training in Customer Relation. In our four days of stay there, I only saw her smile once. The Staff, are very helpful and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rooms are fully air-conditioned with Cable TV and private baths. Our suite room has cable TV; refrigerator, air-conditioning, hot & cold water. Tourist information and assistance, 24-hr front desk, restaurant & souvenir shop. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Payphone available; phonecards for long distance calls available.On-call massage therapist, beautician, laundry service, limited safety deposit box. Apartments and Apartelles are also available for long staying guests. Daily, weekly, monthly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- d` Lucky Garden Inn And Apartelles Palawan
- d` Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan Hotel Puerto Princesa
- D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa