“Thank you only to the STAFF!!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan

D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan
Ranked #78 of 182 Puerto Princesa B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Thank you only to the STAFF!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2011

I was disappointed because the washroom doors are rotten. There is a moldy smell as soon as you enter the room. The towels are small, old and can be used for rags. Very stingy in giving us towels. We were given two towels for each room with four accupants each. When I asked for extra towels, the Owner only gave two and closed the supply room. The sheets were thin and old as well.
One night I had asked to use the phone to call Chow King because my cell is not working. The Owner was there and did not even bother to turn around and talk to me. She need big time training in Customer Relation. In our four days of stay there, I only saw her smile once. The Staff, are very helpful and polite.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank December2010_11

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Tehran, Iran
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2010

At the beginning...I didnt really like the ambiance,but then I told my self as long as its clean and staff are friendly, I wouldnt mind, coz I would be out on tour, the whole day!
I greatly enjoyed my stay there,Its just walking distance to a good Vietnamese restaurant,and only 10pesos till the main shopping area!...its even close to my favorite place KA LUI!...having free internet inside the rooms is a GREAT PLUS for this place...I truly recomend this place for those who are looking for a comfortable and budget priced place, with friendly staff . I enjoyed the garden and its beautifull flowers.
Thanks to all of you!..see you next year when i come back to the Philippines!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank MarieFard
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2010

We've spent our whole trip in Palawan staying in this Inn.The place is nice, staffs very accomodating,Wifi is free, very affordable too..I definitely would recommend this place..

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank ivy13ph
Makati
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2010

We were scheduled for 3 nyts at the hotel supposedly but when our flyt was rescheduled the following day, we stayed at the hotel for 2 days..It was a pleasing surprise when the receptionist charge us only for the remaining days that were gonna stay...The place is just one of the average hotel that you can stay in considering its price! This hotel I think is one of the cheapest hotel that you can stay in Palawan!:)

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gwapa1210
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2010

I was wih my friends we really enjoyed our vacation, We stayed in this apartment style accomodation. We stayed in one of the houses of D lucky garden inn,
It was really a good value for money. The rates are low compared to others, This is a low cost accomodation alternative to staying in a hotel, This is only a budget low cost but is very comfortable and the place is well maintained, They have 24 hrs WIfi free,
I was surprised how great it was since we read a lot of negative comments,
Some people set too high expectaions for the money they are willing to pay,
This is a low cost budget accomodation not a first class hotel,
Its more of an apartment style rooms and the people here are accomodating, Location was never an issue since public transportation is available. They even have transportation and packages to go to different tour destinations like the islands and the underground river,

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank elizzesadventures
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2010

I would like to thank the staff and the people at the D lucky garden inn for being very helpful to me, I stayed there for 1 week and i really appreciate their good service,

I choosed this hotel to stay after visiting several bed and breakfast and other budget class accomodation, I am looking for a Budget accomodation and this one fits my budget, This is a low cost accomodation, An airconditioned room with private bathroom really costs so low is like 13 euros, Theres even a Free WIFI.

I find them very accomodating and i enjoyed thier tours, I went to the underground river it was amazing. I also visited honda bay islands and the crocodile farm,
I just booked it to the counter and they arranged everything for us,
Being near the airport is also an advantage because we do not need to rush to catch our flights,
I plan to come back next year,

Again, Thank you

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
cubao q.c philippines
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2010

please do not go there, the inn is very dirty, we have to buy insecticides for the crawling insects, our first night is a nightmare, so many mosquitoes, spiders, and cockroaches, the bathroom is as messy as the attitude of the lady owner, they have the main switch of the hot and cold shower, so everytime you want to take a bath with a warm water you have to tell them that the hot and cold shower is not functioning then thats it.. a magic!...a tragic place do not go there if you don't want your vacation as sad one...

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family

#140 of 182 in Puerto Princesa
Eden Traveller's Lodge
Eden Traveller's Lodge
#143 of 182 in Puerto Princesa

Been to D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan? Share your experiences!