“MANILA - TAGAYTAY short visit, excellent place...”
Review of Tagaytay Point

Tagaytay Point
Ranked #488 of 1,282 things to do in Visayas
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Landed by Phil Air at 5 AM on NAIA Manila airport terminal 2, for a short business visit in Laguna city, it was right to make Le Bistro coffee shop as "meeting point" so a friend of mine there no need to park his car.. just stop on the side of the road for several second, then I just jumped into his car. Having breakfast at Sisa's secret on CALTEX rest area in SLEX highway just perfect.. a big bowl of hot porridge that I could not finished at the end.. Got the business done.. Lucky me for being able visiting Tagytay highland.... jacuzzi pool, wet sauna in sport centre were able to return freshness.. healthy lunch at Tagaytay resto just perfect (Bangus fish steam, organic salad, Lumpiah, and halo halo drinks)... A very luck closing, when Joel Valdezco a Manila area master took me to a mall that made my one hour left time became a succesfull "grab of souvenirs".. most ly is for Lace van that has great influenced by Spanish culture during their time in Philippines... Checked in t 7 PM in NAIA terminal 2 again, JAKARTA here I come..... I will return to Tagaytay.............. Sorry that I took the wrong location/spot of this area as the tittle.. it is not Tagaytay point in Carabao Island...but Tagaytay highland in Manila..........

1  Thank Shrine001

Reviewed 4 September 2013

While in the PI...we went to the top of the world!!! There is a beautiful hotel w/an observation deck that looks out over a vfishing village, a small volcano which STILL acts up from time to time...and it took my breath away!!!

1  Thank Joseph T