“Trip”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Albany
Louisville, United States
“Trip”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My stay at this hotel was very comfortable. The accommodations were good and very well priced for the area. The staff were helpful and even though the places to eat were minimal they were very good and well priced! I loved the ribeye sandwich!! :-)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jim S, Owner at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany, responded to this review, 19 May 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Jacksonville, FL, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This hotel is the only one in Albany, so the only other options are some small motels in town or the lodge at Dale Hollow Lake. Our impression of this Best Western is that they are on a tight budget. There is a lack of cleanliness (the maid service cleans the rooms, but there is a need for deep cleaning. The maids spritz some deodorizer and it smells nice when you come in right after the cleaning, but it cannot mask the odd odor (mildew or mold) for very long. The airconditioner unit is very dirty and blows dust. The comforter had two large burn holes on it (this was a non-smoking room). The good things were: the breakfast, the free magazines in the internet room, the location and the owners were very gracious.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank Howard L. C
Jim S, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Albany, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 606-387-7238.

Jim Soma
BEST WESTERN Albany Garden Inn

Travellers are raving about these Albany hotels

Brandenburg
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We have stayed here before and have always enjoyed our stay. The staff is more than friendly and helpful. They will do their best to accommodate your needs. We love the pool. We had a great time in the Sauna. The rooms were clean and neat. We will definitely stay there again and recommend this if you are staying in the Albany or Burkesville area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Peggy J
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The counter staff was so friendly and helpful arriving and leaving. They went out of their way to assist with questions and directions as my Garmin was not working properly due to a 911 change. The rooms are so nice and spacious with new furnishings and very comfortable queen size beds. The continental breakfast included OJ, coffee, bagels, mini muffins, cereal, hard boiled eggs, and a couple other things. It is conveniently located to Dale Hollow Lake, Albany, and I'm sure other places I don't know about in the area! I would highly recommend this motel and give it a 4 star thumbs up!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank BuddeyChompers

Lincoln, United States
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I held 5-8 rooms in this hotel for 21 days for business. With the remote location and being of season for tourism, I was worried about lodging but had that put to rest quickly. The staff was friendly and responsive, the rooms clean and spacious, and the area centralized to my needs. I would recommend staying here over several of the other area locations I looked at.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here quite a few times. So I am finally doing a review after all this, but tonight has me reaklly pissed.
I am all about saving a buck but when I am doing laundry and set it for warm wash, I'm expecting warm water not cold or even tap water. During my investigation I found that the hot water hose was turned off. Okay it's enough that itncost $2.00 a load but at least let me do my laundry the temps that I want not what you wantnto save a buck on.
I am active duty and every year I ask the question when I am in if there is a military discount and of course every year itnis the same but I must always ask anyway. The past three years has been if you are active reserve doing your weekend thing you get a discount. No disrespect toward my fellow military brothers and sisters butnwhat in the hell does activenreservenhave

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear Guest

thank you for your review regarding your experience. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience your experience may have caused you. We strive to exceed our guest' expectations and create memorable experiences. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations.
Crestwood, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I don't mind paying $100 per night in the middle of nowhere, KY when everything is good, but this place has a few flaws and should price accordingly. Some can be fixed, like the nasty smell in the entrance vestibule, I think is a scented candle. Also the bed spreads are dirty, the breakfast is sparse with little or no hot food, my room was not vacuumed during three night stay, the pool is never open, previous guestss' hair rollers were under the edge of the bed. I normally don't bother writing reviews, but I may need to return here and wish they could improve.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Albany
Lake Cumberland State Resort
Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn
Dale Hollow Lake State Resort (Mary Ray Oaken Lodge)
Royal Inn Motel
#1 of 2 in Burkesville
Timber Pointe Resort
Timber Pointe Resort
#1 of 4 in Jamestown

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Albany? Share your experiences!