First time to Boracay and we could have not picked a better resort. Personalized welcome drink and departing gift are great touches. The rooms are clean and more than sufficient. The cafe is a perfect place to start your day with the included breakfast and views of the sea. We spent every day at the lounge chairs enjoying the quiet end of the beach and explored the other stations at night. Next door to great bars and restaurants (tree house, red pirates pub) and the staff members are great. The spa was perfect, especially with the discount they give to their guests. We did not have a single complaint. It was worth well more than the price we paid and we will stay here when we plan our next visit to Boracay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa is situated at the Southern end of Boracay Island, Malay aklan. Ideal for those who love to enjoy the privacy of the Island and yet have the easy access to the Island's famous night parties. Forget about the noisy way of life in the city, let Surfside Resort & Spa takes you to a peaceful and adventurous journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Boracay Resort And Spa
- Surfside Boracay Hotel Boracay