This would be my first choice of hotel if I came back to boracay. The location is great as the beach is quieter and there are less people hassling you - but still plenty of choices for restaurants and activities. The rooms are not luxurious but they are very clean and comfortable, which is all we wanted. Restaurant was lovely and relaxing, and had no problems with the food and drink that was served up. Extra bonus that breakfast was included. We drank the water and ice they served with no problems. All in all a great experience, and great value - much better than the second hotel we stayed in which was twice as expensive. Oh and the spa was very professional and good value - definitely worth visiting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa is situated at the Southern end of Boracay Island, Malay aklan. Ideal for those who love to enjoy the privacy of the Island and yet have the easy access to the Island's famous night parties. Forget about the noisy way of life in the city, let Surfside Resort & Spa takes you to a peaceful and adventurous journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Boracay Resort And Spa
- Surfside Boracay Hotel Boracay