“Peaceful and Relaxing”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boracay
Kikko's Boracay Beach Resort
Ranked #111 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 25 August 2010

Not being a beachfront hotel is not an issue at all. We were amazed to see a modern/zen type of resort in the middle of a not so civilized place. The dining area is impressive. It's very clean. The room was fabulous -- neat and spacious! We spent most of our time on the beach but during mornings, it makes me want to just sleep all day because I can't get rid of the comfortable bed and cool room temperature.

Overall, our experience was really great. Staff are very courteous and honest. We never had problems at all.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GirLRacer31

Reviewed 25 April 2010

If you want sanctuary from the noise and the crowd of Boracay, you should definitely book yourselves a room at Kikko’s Boracay Beach Resort. I stayed there a few days ago with my boyfriend and I was pretty impressed with the service, the room, and everything else. It’s not a beachfront hotel, but it’s just a short walk to the beach. If you’ve stayed at Boracay Terraces (which appears to be under renovation right now), the pathway from Kikko’s leads to the beach fronting that hotel. This means that you’re just a minute and a half away from the northernmost portion of Station 1. This part of White Beach is less crowded, which is perfect if you’re trying to get some peace and quiet. If you follow the footpath along the cliff, you’ll also be able to reach Diniwid. Most boatmen offering island tours dock their boats there. You don’t have to walk to Station 3 just to get a good island hopping bargain.

If I’m not mistaken, an accommodation at Kikko’s always includes breakfast sets. We got our package from Cebu Pacific. This was very convenient because we didn’t have to walk to White Beach to get our breakfast. They gave us generous servings. You have a choice between Filipino dishes, continental breakfast meals, and yummy looking omelets. The staff was always (and I mean always) smiling.

The hotel has WiFi access at the lobby and the dining area so you can check your Facebook and Twitter accounts while waiting for your shuttle service or having your meals. If you choose to eat out for lunch and dinner, they have a shuttle service that can transport you to D’Mall (and take note, they’re always on time). You just have to make reservations at the front desk at least an hour before. Speaking of transfers, we only had to pay 750 per head to be transferred to and from Kalibo airport. This fee excluded jetty port terminal fees, but again, we opted for convenience.

If you’re planning to book a room for two or three people, ask for a one with a private patio that leads to the pool. This is great if you like swimming at night and in the morning just before breakfast. If you’re afraid that it’s going to be too noisy (as most hotel rooms next to the pool are), this shouldn’t be a problem. People rarely use pools in Boracay. We almost always had the pool to ourselves.

The room is impressive. We were given one with a king sized canopy bed. The TV had cable, and the room had an efficient split-type aircon and a small ref. The bathroom had a tub, a hot and cold shower, complimentary toiletries, etc. If you need a hair dryer or an iron for your clothes, you can also request for them from the front desk. The rooms had keycards and a safety deposit box for you to keep all your valuables.

All-in-all, Kikko’s is an impressive four-star hotel minus the high fees. I read somewhere that they’re having a 50% discount this year, so if you’re wise, you’ll take advantage of the deal.

I was in high spirits the whole time we stayed at Kikko’s and I can’t really fault the hotel for anything, not even for its location. It was worth every cent we paid for our stay, and we’re definitely coming back here if we decide to go to Boracay again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tabbycatnattiecat
Reviewed 26 March 2010

So the hotel isn't right on the beach. It was only a 3min walk down the road, turn left and you are on the beach. The hotel staff was excellent and I felt very confortable there. The free breakfast was excellent. Highly recommended and definately will stay there when I return to Boracay.

• Stayed: February 2010
2  Thank tobascocat
Reviewed 13 March 2010

I recently stayed at Kikkos in the first week of March 2010 for my honeymoon and from the moment we arrived we recieved such a warm welcome from the staff and great service. The Rooms were lovely and clean and a great size and the pool was great .
I could not give higher praise for our time there ,my family were also present from England and also loved it there. I will definetely revisit. Paradise found !!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulnicholasEngland
Reviewed 14 February 2010

I went here with some relatives a couple weeks ago. We were lucky enough to take advantage of their 2010 promo for discounted room rates (which I believe is continuing for the rest of the year, so I would ask about this when reserving a room).

We were amazed the moment we arrived, since it isn't a well known hotel... We didn't know what to expect. But it was beatiful,very clean... And the staff was so cordial n helpful. Also, our room was very nice and the back door led to a balcony which had access to the hotel's georgous pool area. A big plus for us!

As others have commented prior... It is a short walk to the white sand beach, but that did not bother us at all... N their personal shuttle service was always available if we wanted to go to dmall.

All in all, it was a great stay and we'll definitely stay here in the future!!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Smith_980
Reviewed 22 January 2010

The total experience exceeded our expectations. From the time we checked in till we left the place, we had a grand time.

The room was cozy, clean and well maintained. The bathroom was spacious. They cleaned the room and changed the towels daily.

Located at station 1, Kikkos is not a beachfront resort. Its a minute or two away from white beach and approximately 30 minute-walk away from station 2. The fronting beach is a haven for photographers who are into boats and sunsets and rock walls and greens as subjects.

If you decide not to hit the beach for some reason, there is a pool within the resort where you can take a dip. You can also take advantage of their shuttle to get to d mall if your feet are to tired to feel the powdery sands of the beach.

The people of Kikkos are the best assets they have. They are friendly, accomodating, courteous and polite. You can always get your moneys worth with the amenities, but you always come back because of the people.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank the_skinny_guy
Reviewed 11 January 2010

The first time I went to Boracay with a couple friends, we decided that being beach front was the most important thing... and boy were we wrong. The hotel that we first stayed at was very dingy, and didn't have an air conditioner.

So, this time when I went back to Boracay, I did my research and asked around for a great hotel. Thankfully, Kikko's was wonderful! It wasn't beach front, but is located in station 1 and only a short walk to the beach. And another favorite part was the beautiful rooms!! So clean, so immaculate, very up to my high standards!! and had a modern air conditioner... and cable tv! I would ask for a room with a backdoor/balcony area that leads to the gorgeous swimming pool, we spent a lot of time there laying out. It's like your own mini paradise.

They also have a very convenient restaurant within the hotel. that serves pretty yummy food.

The staff was very accomodating. whenever we needed to go to D'Mall, they had a shuttle service on hand. So friendly and welcoming!!

Definitely would recommend this hotel, and hopefully will be back very soon!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends