Punta Rosa Boutique Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$70
TravelBook.ph
  • Beachfront
The Boracay Crown Beach Hotel(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$48
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsa huge king size bedlarge terraceamazing bathroomwhite beachwalking distancethe breakfast areaquiet areaevery morningduring peak seasonthe wi fioverlooking the beachspent nightsair conditionerfree shuttletricyclecrowdnoise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2010

The best thing about this hotel is its quiet, serene location. It’s at the end part of the island so it’s far away from the noise and crowded station2. It has a balcony that offers breathtaking view of the sea. Its rooms are elegantly designed, I particularly liked their bathroom which has a view of the sea. I stayed in one of their suites and it was perfect! The room is huge, the bed is huge and it also has a common area for entertaining guests. I have to mention the kind and very generous staff of the hotel, they were so accommodating to all of us. I booked the hotels months earlier before my trip (so I got some early booking discount) and when they found out that I was going to stay there for my wedding, they upgraded one of my rooms! It was perfect, I got the two best rooms in the hotel. The only thing that I hope they could improve on is their breakfast, didn’t really fill my stomach. Other than that, I highly recommend this hotel for honeymooners and for people looking for some time alone, away from the hussles of the city.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2010

I have been there witj a friend at the end of a 4 week phillis trip. We have been there nearly a week and I can really recommend the Punta Rosa. It is about 30 m from the beach in the second row. To the main beach, bars and pubs it is about 1 km to walk in the beautiful white sand beach. Therefore it is pretty quite at nights. To have party and entertainment it is just a 10 min walk.
Breakfast is good. The rooms are pretty big big and very comfortable. Also the bath room is big. Everithing is very clean.
From the top of the main house you have a wonderful view during the sun-set.
I would like to go there again!!

Michi

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kreuzi
Reviewed 5 May 2010

Yes, there still is construction at Boracay Terrance Resorts (see other reviews), however they were only working for about two hours a day (usually around 9am). It wasn't very audible from our room, but I could see that some of the lower levels in the resort might be affected. It looks like there is a few more months of construction to go.

The resort is at the top of station one, which is largely free from touts and people selling things on the beach. At night, it's absolutely silent and dark, so if you are looking for a romantic getaway, but still be able to walk down to Station 2 for some nightlife it's a good place. The walk to D'Mall will take about twenty minutes along the beach, so if you don't like walking stay at a spot closer.

We stayed in the Cielo suite, which has it's own balcony big enough for a small dinner party (if you want to host one). My wife and I used it to relax and have drinks as the sun went down. There's an covered outdoor shower, which is a nice little touch too.

The staff is friendly and courteous. The complimentary breakfast on the roof was a great start to every day. I recommend this small resort to those looking to enjoy a quiet getaway in Boracay

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Antonez
Reviewed 1 March 2010

great room with good shower. nice decoration, nice balcony and really spacious room. brilliant roofop in which you could have your breakfast and enjoy your leisure time. a bit far from d'mall but located in the quietest and the most beautiful area of station 1. so-so services but the resort itself is great.
however, please check if Boracay Terraces Resort, which is just next to Punta Rosa, has finished its renovation. there would be a continous noise from 7:30am to 5 pm. if you are a light sleeper, it must be a nightmare to you. you could only enjoy a peaceful time on Sunday as they would be off on that day.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NG_and_WONG
Reviewed 22 February 2010

The hotel is located in front of another hotel under construction!! So it is very noisy from 8am to 5pm.. And you can even hear the noise even when you are on the beach chairs...
Beside the noise the room are ok, a lot of space, and the bathroom are very nice.
=> Hotel to avoid until the hotel in front of them is still under construction !!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple