Stayed here for 3D2N (june5-7) i love how they welcome their guest, its really a plus for me. We arrived early so we have to go out & have our lunch first coz we're famished from the travel. They we're kind enough to store our bags to there storage for safe keeping.
We went out & have our lunch at Paradiso & after a few minutes the hotel texted us that our room is ready, we finnish our luch so we can go freshen up. ONE MORE THING they don't have elevators you have to walk the stairs. We're on the 3rd floor which is quite a walk but i didn't mind, the writings on the walls pretty much is cute & dandy. Didn't try the BREAKFAST because we always have ours at Cafe del Sol.
A MUST TRY SOMEHOW is the free SPA, POOL, DRINK & GYM!!! Amenities is the best they can offer, didn't really mind that it wasn't beach front. I love my stay at Tides.
1. Rags! FLOOR MATS the water is pressurized in the room i suppose i knew that now when i took a shower & the water was like spitting hard due to lack of pressure but the main concern is the faucet inside(not inside the bathroom) the room the floor gets wet & we had to use a face towel to dry it up.
2. I know its not allowed to dry clothes in the balcony but we saw someone had some racks to dry their clothes i hope you guys could make that a standard to every room.
3. No dresser. I have to get up all the time just to see how i look & sit again. I know the bed will suffer if you have to provide one but none the less its alright.
WOULD STAY AGAIN??? YES! LOCATION IS THE BEST.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tides Hotel Boracay - A uniquely themed boutique hotel that offers exceptional and personalized service. Located at the heart of D’Mall, the hotel is just a minute’s stroll to the pristine white sands and clear azure waters of Boracay’s famous beachfront. After opening its doors in 2007, the hotel has garnered several distinctions including the 2011 Best Beach Resort Hotel by the Top Brand Awards and the 2009 Consumers Choice Award for the Most Outstanding Luxury Destination Hotel. The Tides Hotel was also cited as one of the 44 Places To Go in 2009 by the prestigious New York Times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Tides Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tides Boracay Hotel Boracay
- The Tides Hotel Boracay