“Just perfect!”
Review of Island Jewel Inn

Island Jewel Inn
Ranked #59 of 152 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Our stay was wonderful--the room, service and staff! It is off the beaten path, a few steps from the beach and walking distance from everything. We felt so welcome--the staff was so friendly and nice. The place is quiet, the rooms were very clean & comfy and we had a great view! We enjoyed every minute and can't wait to visit again! Thank you Island Jewel!

3  Thank Amy L

Reviewed 17 January 2012

The Island Jewel Inn is an excellent and awesome place to stay. The service they provided was super friendly and good! Our room, which was a very nice one, was spotless (clean: every day the room was cleaned, also every day clean towels) and spacious. They provided a service for pick up and drop off at Kalibo airport, complete with boat etc., which was well aranged.
It is situated in a more silent part of the island, so you're not in the party scene but a 25 minute walk (or 5 minutes on a motorcycle/tricycle) away from it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Staying at the Island Jewel was a great choice. The location while not on the beach is only on very short walk away. If you want a fancy hotel then this might not be the place for you because the rooms while being very nice and very clean are not fancy. The hotel does make you feel that you are staying on a topical island and not in a hotel that could be anywhere.
The staff is very friendly, very competent and will go out of their way to make sure that your stay is wonderful. I hated to leave and look forward to going back.

-Jon H

Room Tip: I took a superior room and was very happy with it.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Jonathon H
Reviewed 21 December 2011

We had our vacation in Boracay last Dec. 9 it was great and our stay in Jewel island Inn make our vacation wonderful. Nice place at a cheap price. Clean and safe. Two minutes walk to the beach and not crowded area. Its like 10 mins walk to the center of the island. We enjoyed our morning and evening walk while we fine a nice place to dine. Quite place at night. You can get all the sleep you need to recharge for the next day adventure. We stayed at Rm. 22. Nice room, newly painted, the floor tiles new. The toilet is super clean, hot shower is functioning well. The room has fridge and safe deposit box and the air condition unit is not noisy. Housekeeping is very good, changes sheets and towel everyday. And we are given new towels and sheets not the over used one. It's an excellent service for a cheap price. And not to forget the very friendly staff. I like this place!!!!

1  Thank Soddistfatto
Reviewed 14 December 2011

The staff is very nice, the place is extremely clean. The room is confortable, we had a good mattress on the second night.
The place is quiet in itself but located very closed to other lodgings.
The traditional morning rooster, barking dog, music playing in the distance, trycicle engines and/or hammering are there. It's not happening on an ongoing basis of course, the place is quite quiet. But it's there. We stayed there 7 nights, so it was ok, we enjoyed our stay.
For those who are looking for a beach lookout, this is not the place. The beach is really close though (2mn walking).

2  Thank Alka G
Reviewed 3 October 2011

It was my first time in Boracay last week and I really appreciated my stay in Island Jewel. The staff was hospitable, the rooms are clean, as well as the fridge and CR. I like that the place is also quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of the clubs in Station 1.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
6  Thank jerict87
Reviewed 6 September 2011

I 'm from China and this is my first time to Boracay . Here,I would like to tell everyone Jewel Island is really a nice place to stay . Especially the good staff of Jewel Island, they are always full of warmly service to me and my daughter, I feel just like in my home! Though my holiday in Boracay is over, I miss the lovely people very much! I miss the everyday I stayed in Jewel Island ! I hope I can have a holiday again, I expect that I can go to Jewel with my family and friends again, thank you : Edgar, Analie,Joe,Alisa,...,Also,please send my best regards to your boss! Welcome all of you to China,to Beijing!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family