“Best coffee in boracay”

Cafe del Sol Boracay
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Boracay
Cuisines: American, Cafe, European
Good for: View, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, Australia
“Best coffee in boracay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Had my first good coffee in boracay. Going back for a frappe and panini later. Recommended to all coffee snobs.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CECH8

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
rome
“nice location.. good caffe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Every single day of my stay in Boracay i've been sipping cafe and cappuccino in this little coffee bar on the white beach!
Is a very friendly place and staff is kind, i've had the best caffè/cappuccino there ( the closest to my italian standards ) suggested to those looking for a good cup of coffee and cappuccino!

• Visited March 2014
manila
“Ordinary cheescake”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We tried their cheesecake since almost everyone says that they have the best one. Unfortunately it did not meet our expectations. Not worth the price and slow service.

Singapore, Singapore
“Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Had breakfast at the place on my last day at Boracay. It has got to be one of the best choice made ever. We ordered two different set of breakfast.

I had the American Breakfast which was extremely filling, while my boyfriend had the Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon. Just to let you know, the smoked salmon slices were so thick and delicious.

You have to, I repeat, HAVE TO try their cheesecake. They have got to be the fluffiest I have ever tasted. Extremely fluffy and easy in the mouth. You practically don't need to chew at all, except for the mango.

If I had a chance, I would definitely return for more!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank vanitylavie
Rome, Italy
“Cafe place to be!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Every time I'm in Boracay island I always have my breakfast here after a nice jogging or breeze walking in the long beach! I love their cafe, breakfast food and even pastries! The staffs are nice!

Visited February 2014