“I love the Burritos”

Manana Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #171 of 299 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mandaluyong, Philippines
“I love the Burritos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Well, it was pricey but it was worth it. The beef burritos were really good, I am not a big fan of burritos prior to this but this restaurant delivered a well cooked and tasty burrito.

The nachos on the other hand was not the one I was expecting for. It was average and the serving was too small.

I like the service by the waiters. They were attentive and friendly.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Dianne P

• Korean first
Walnut, California
“The nachos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

The nachos were fantastic but they were quite stingy on the sauce servings. The view from the restaurant is quite nice as well as the live reggae! The chimichangas were quite tasty as well but wasn't up to par from the reviews in my opinion. Still a very nice place to eat though

Visited July 2014
1 Thank lester l
Manila, Philippines
“Gimme my chimichangas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

BEST DINNER EVER!!

I'm so glad we ate here for our last night in Boracay! The food was just delicious! We ordered nachos, beef burritos(if I reckon correctly) and chicken chimichangas. For drinks, I bought their mango-flavored frozen margarita, while my friend ordered a mango daiquiri and another one of us bought rum coke. Anyway, I can't say much about their drinks - It was rather typical, but their food is a whole other story! The nachos were good and so were their beef burritos. We were contemplating whether or not we'll be able to finish the last meal, cause we were already full after those two dishes. Ha! Once the plate of chimichangas was placed on the table, we gobbled it down like there's no tomorrow! It was delicious and I just hoped and still hoping that they'd have a branch here in Manila. Huhu!

Price-wise, it was okay. It wasn't too expensive and with food like that, I'm totally not complaining. =))

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank monica_rize1
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
“The original location is open again!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

This little resto/bar was a super popular hangout (about 12 years ago) among locals who enjoyed Mexican food and margaritas. They have one branch at the beachfront in Station 1 which is extremely popular with tourists. I personally prefer this one on the main road as it's not too busy.

The servings are still big, as I remembered them though some of the flavors have definitely changed. The burritos (chicken and beef), though tasty, had the rice served on the side instead of IN the burrito and it felt like half of the burrito was packed with coleslaw. i don't mind a bit of salad in my wrap but the meat was was somehow lost in it.

The atmosphere was still festive. Certainly don't mind a bit of Carlos Santana in the background. I'm missing the bar stools in front of the bar, though.

The wait staff was particularly attentive but they could benefit from wearing shoes instead of flip-flops in the restaurant.

Shame they don't have the quesadilla anymore in the menu. Can someone please bring it back?!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank CroqueMadameTomate
Quezon City, Philippines
“Our Favorite Mexican Place in Boracay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Huge servings make it worth the money, and while the taste may have been "Filipinized" a bit, Manana is still our go-to place in Boracay whenever we want our Mexican fix!

Visited May 2014