Tans Guesthouse
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot and cold showerannex buildingmini refwet clothescable tvfree breakfastplace to staycooking utensilsd mallper nightbig groupless than a minute walkaffordable pricefew stepsbudget roomwe've stayedfloor room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My first time here was in 2010 if I'm not mistaken. I was very satisfied. For the room rate per night, the room is big and clean, there is a cable tv, aircon, hot and cold shower and it is just beside D Mall. The location is perfect. The staff are very friendly too.

I went back here last month and the room I got this time was even better than my previous stay. I am very delighted to stay on this guesthouse again. An affordable place to stay in. Room is clean, cable tv, aircon, hot and cold shower for a very affordable price and the best part as I mentioned.. the location is perfect.

Highly recommended :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank BlissSummer
Reviewed 17 September 2013

stayed for 3 nights in Tans Guesthouse last July 2013. Our room from annex bldg is new and clean. It's really beyond our expectations considering the discount they'd given us. The bed has clean sheets and very comfortable. Bathroom is clean, organized and has hot and cold shower. Including in the room is the LCD with cable, water heater for your hot drinks, veranda for your wet clothes, and cold aircon. =) They have wifi in the lobby but it didn't reach our room (from 3rd floor), I actually don't mind about it.

Staff our accommodating. They always greeted us "Good morning", "Hi/Hello", "Good evening".

For booking and reservations, they responded to my queries promptly. As in within the today or tomorrow. And thank you Ms. Ailyn Bereber for that. =)

I will surely stay again to Tans for our next Boracay trip. We really had a nice and relaxed vacation. ^_^

Room Tip: Request a room from annex bldg 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Mila R
Reviewed 23 July 2013

just got back from our vacation on the island of boracay. we made the right choice by staying in this guesthouse. stayed at the annex. the place looks new and well maintained. i also love the room design. its better than most of the hotels that we stayed in boracay. just a few minutes walk to the beautiful white beach. a real value for money. one of the most affordable places to stay on the island but definitely one of the best

Room Tip: "rooms in the annex are a little farther but newer and better"
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank travellingkatl
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Me and my friends decided to book accommodation here, conveniently it provides a globe number we can contact since we have unli-call package with globe. Phone keeps on ringing for days but no one answers it, you send them a text will reply after hours you sent them. What kind of service is that? Have sent us an email of their price quote after 8 missed calls. Thought they'd improve after we mentioned that to them. After reviewing the quote and would have follow-up inquiries and you try to call them up, no one will answer again to your mails/calls/text. I wouldn't be surprised if poor service will again welcome us if we continue booking at Tan's.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2013

- stayed for 4 days and 3 nights (June18-21,2013)
- highly recommended