“Best of both worlds”

Ranked #26 of 146 Hotels in Boracay
Mandaluyong, Philippines
“Best of both worlds”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

It's my second time in Boracay and Fairways made the experience so amazing! I'm in the best of both worlds wherein I can have all the beach life I want all day and wake up in the morning with a majestic golf course view in my terrace smelling the cool mountain breeze.

The stunning infinity pools overlooking the beach, the friendly and courteous staffs, the convenience on moving around with shuttle availability. There is nothing more I can ask for. I will definitely go back in here :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Mandaluyong, Philippines
Reviewed 1 July 2014

It was my first time in Boracay and Fairways made it worth remembering. Had a great stay; room was large enough for a family (we were only 2pax!), excellent breakfast and really courteous staff. You can actually stay in the resort since they have a private beach and infinity pools around. Props to their assistant manager Daisy for assisting my girlfriend in arranging a surprise for me haha! I'll definitely stay here if I visit Boracay again.

Room Tip: Rooms in Catalina are nice
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alvinmarayag
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was not sure about staying at this hotel at first as it seemed too far away from the beach. Boracay gets really busy during Xmas/New Year (I don't recommend) and to add to that I arrived during a category 4 Typhoon also. To my relief this hotel was really well constructed and I felt very safe it was like and Oasis in the middle of the storm. I was travelling alone and had to trouble going back to the village as took tooks were very cheap. Being far away from white beach was the best thing ever as it gives you a nice break.
The rooms were enormous and really well kept and so was the hotel the staff were friendly and as accommodating as they could be. A word of advice though, check out early if you're there during the holidays as it is completely packed, someone took my credit card and refuse to return it to me because they couldn't get through, some other tourists that were checking out in front of me ended up missing their flights because of a similar issue.

Room Tip: The closer to the entrance the better
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Valdivia, Chile
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stay for 5 nights and we had an excellent experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is places in a gorgeus part of the island and they have free schuttle every 30 minutes to and from the city center. We recommend this hotel :)

• Stayed June 2014
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This place is good value for money, we upgraded the room, and it was well worth the money, really fab. The pools in general were really nice, with good facilities, but the beach area was quite shabby and dirty. The Shuttles were always, always late

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Kloten, Switzerland
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Me and my friend stayed in 2109 for 8 nights at Villa 2. We loved our room, specially our veranda and the huge bathroom. The housekeeping service was okey, the only thing is that they did not vacuum it, we noticed because the white sand of the beach was sometimes still on the floor. Anyhow the service of the staff was very good. At this point we want to thank Kim the portier for his attention and his speedy service, which made our day also Ace which helped us with every inquiry. I recommend Fairways as a Great & Luxury hotel at Boracay for people who would like to discover the beauty of this Philippine Island. Its much better than a Hotel at Station 1-3 because there is to much noise goin on there. If you are staying at the Fairways check out the private beach... it will not dissapoint you... trust me

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 29 June 2014

From the moment you arrive you are greeted like a friend, the staff here really make an effort to make your stay great, especially Reul and Mari in Front desk..they are legend! It's an intimate and personable hotel.

BUT

1. I have to start off with how terrible the food was in this hotel. Breakfast was awful. No coffee cups, saucer, sugar, creamer. Flies everywhere. On the 2nd night, 50% of the things we ordered the waiter would come back and say it wasn't available.

2. We were given a room on the first floor. Nice spacious room but needs an improvement. I have to ask for bottled water which I thought it should be complimentary daily, it lacks basic room amenities such as cotton, and their toiletries smells cheap but packaging is nice. Room Attendant and Radios are loud that we can hear from our room. Housekeeper took our room slipper away and did not replace any new ones. First night I was informed that hand towel is missing. But next day, it is found. Upon departure, I was told about the missing teaspoon in the room. Should I have a checklist of all the things in the room before check-in?

Overall, only the staff especially in front desk and security are amazing, no more no less.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family