“A charming little place off of White Beach”

Ocean Breeze Inn Boracay
Ranked #48 of 227 Boracay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 October 2009

A great, charming hostel, slightly hidden away from the madness of white beach - but not too far for the walk back in the morning!

The staff is friendly and helpful; their 24-hour service is really exceptional! The place has a cosy, family-like feeling to it, and I hope more people will see what a nice place it is. I'm sure they will, though, as the hostel is in the middle of a major renovation adding several more rooms.

Thanks to Vilma and Rose for making my stay memorable!
If I ever return to Boracay, I know where to stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 August 2009

This was my second time staying at this Resort .

We just returned home from a wonderful trip to Boracay. Our 6 night stay at Ocean Breeze was very good and I would recommend it to anyone who are looking for a Budget resort in Boracay,The kitchen is particularly well equipped for those who like to keep costs down by self catering and a quiet place to stay .

Their rooms are clean,the resort's staff´s are friendly and hospitable

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2009

Nice quiet and safe room (upstairs) and really friendly staff. They make coffee every morning and you can use their kitchen too. Nice hot showers and clean rooms

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Saripak
Reviewed 10 June 2009

we've been in Boracay several times but our stay in Ocean Breeze is the best one co'z the rooms are very comfortable,cozy ,clean and very affordable. The staff were very friendly, accommodating,helpful in everything you need and hospitable as if they were your good friends and your just at home. we will definitely go back at Ocean Breeze and will recommend this place to everybody. Thanks for everything....good luck...God Bless....take care guys.....

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2009

i used to went back at boracay almost twice,trice or more every year since i started to work....i already try every class of hotels in every station at boracay, one thing i discover in going back to boracay.....since it has the same beach and sea shore rooms,foods and comfortability are the only difference in staying s budget place and a high class hotels...but for me i enjoyed staying in this budget resort ocean breeze, because as we stayed here with my friends we can cooked our own foods...we can eat and enjoy all the seafoods with a low price, their kitchen is so convinient to used all the staffs are so attentive n helpful specially juvy.... and the place are clean, peaceful and quite....i always recommend this place to my friends....you can save a lot and at the same time enjoying the wonderful island of boracay

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2009

found the place via the internet and from good reviews decided to book last april 2009. i was only glad to find a good deal but was mildly surprised when we finally arrived to find good service, friendly staff and clean and comfortable room. we almost felt as if we own the place when we were there and the staff are just neighbors looking out for us..

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2009

I was with my friend at this place at I can´t compare it with others, the staff are friendly and whenever you need help they there for you, esp. Emmy, I think she´s not sleeping lol,,, my email is just like a thunder only a few minutes I´ve got a response from her, really amazing!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with friends