I went to Boracay for the 3rd time but this time i'm with my best friend and it is my first time to book with Zuzuni.
- Location: Beachfront! Station 1 but near to Station 2 D'Mall, Army Navy is just beside the hotel.
-Service: Great Service! Friendly Staff especially Aldrin he is really doing a great job :)
- Room: I upgraded our room because I really want to have a beachfront room; and I must say the beachfront balcony is so amazing, best place to have some drinks or even take a nap in the afternoon.
-The Bed is very comfortable and they have lots of pillows :)
- Room facilities: Cable TV, Split type aircon, hot and cold shower, toilet with bidet,closet with security deposit box, reading lamp.
-Food: Since it is just a boutique hotel, free breakfast is plated though they will offer you with a menu where you could choose from. PLEASE TRY MATI SIN dessert of Cozina (name of the restaurant downstairs)
Location: Yes it is great that the hotel is a beachfront property but to enjoy swimming you must walk further since the beachfront is parking area for Sailboats (Paraws).
Service: We find it hard to request for room service because there are no phones and the service button doesn't work though.
-Room: The room is just enough for 2 persons and i don't think there will be an area for additional persons.
- They should put anti-slip mat in the shower area
-There's a window at the bedroom/bathroom wall, so you can see the person in the bathroom. (Good for couples only)
-No phones- Hard time to call for a room servie
-Wooden bed frame always get in my way though they already placed a "safety" plastic in every corner but it still hurts everytime you bump into it.
-Walls are wet. They have to do something with this.
-There's a chair in the balcony that is broken and it can cause accident if you sit on it. My friend almost fell.
-They only provide 1 soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste and towels. Hope they also provide bedroom slippers and additional toiletries like hand soap, bath soap, earbuds etc.
- There's no peep hole in the door.
Food: Cozina food is quite pricey.
Over all it is a great experience! and yes, I'll be coming back to Zuzuni Room 6 and I'm going to eat mati sin again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 14-Room Boutique Hotel located at the tail-end of Station 1 with two Premiere Beach front rooms with balcony and sea view on the second floor, 3 beachfront balcony room at the 3rd floor, 2 loft rooms at the 4th floor and 6 standard rooms at the back...Experience the personal charm uniquely Zuzuni's and discover why the list of our returning guests has been continuously growing... Your own home in one of the best beaches in the world... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Zuzuni Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.