We arrived in Boracay on August 20th, 2011. From the moment we stepped out of the airplane we felt the warm welcome from the Shangri la staff. As soon as you arrive to the resort itself you tend to have a different feeling of entering another world. The most important of all is you never feel lost of what to do, since there is always someone there to guide and inform you.
We where directly taken with a buggy cart to our loft villa escorted by Junni who was so helpful from the moment we arrived and until our departure.
The loft villa was amazing!! The furniture, the amenities and so many details made it so special. They even remembered to prepare cookies with smiley faces as well as candies for the kids. The sea view was breathtaking.
If it wasn't for my kids I wouldn't have left the villa. I could have sat there for days without going out.
Our villa was a bit far from everything; however it was suitable for us. Rima was the only restaurant that was a few minutes walk from the villa.
Our kids had a great time at the amusement center and the kid's adventure zone. The staff there are so nice and caring.
The food tastes great especially at sirena restaurant.
In fact all staff were polite and helpful from the security to the buggy cart drivers. They greet you whenever you see them even while you are riding the buggy cart. It is an amazing facility with superb staff. Keep it up guys!! You are the best!!
I just have a special thanks to our villa butler jonelle who was outstanding. He was with us and on call almost at anytime and ready to help. He is the best!!
Roger also was of great help from the time we arrived and until we departed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort