This review is a bit late - we stayed in May 2012 with our two children (3 and 1). We stayed for 3 nights at the end of our holiday in Boracay. We had stayed the first part of our holiday at another resort in White Beach. The Shangri-la is fabulous. The entry is beautiful and the views are wonderful. We had a deluxe seaview room that had ample room with the king bed, a sofa bed for our toddler and a portacot for our 1 year old. The bathroom was huge, the balcony had a great outlook over the gardens, over the pool to the ocean (the room is exactly what you see in the photo on their website). The service was amazing. You are greeted with a friendly hello everywhere. Great service by the pool. There are many places to eat, the buffet was great. They have a free shuttle down to White Beach, so you aren't that far away from the action. After staying down in White Beach for the first part of our holiday, we were happy to stay and use the resorts facilities. The private beach is not as nice as White Beach, but still quite good. We spent most of our time at the pool. The kids club is great. You can pamper yourself with manicures and pedicures, use the CHI spa, it is all here. You will not be disappointed. The speed boat service back to Caticlan is fantastic. We did not get this on the way in as we stayed elsewhere first up. But it beats going through the busy road! Worth the money. Places like this would be far more expensive in Australia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort