“Amazing Amazing Amazing”

Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa
Ranked #4 of 146 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was there for new years with my family. Everything about the hotel and spa was amazing. From the second they pick you up on their private boat to the second they drop you off, everything was perfect. All i did was relax. I did not have to think once on this trip. Everything I wanted was taking care of. The service of the staff matched the incredible views. Will go back again and again. Nothing beats this place on the island.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JohnPaul520
There are newer reviews for Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Overall stay was awesome! Jet boat to resort from dock was sweet and saved a bunch of the travel headache! Food was some of the best I've ever tasted and I will definitely be returning. Staff was great and was there to assist in every way possible! Great overall trip and I will be returning...

Room Tip: Felt like vents were not cleaned before we arrived but other then that the room and view were off th...
1  Thank William K
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The Shangi-La was such a beautiful resort with top notch service. We couldn't have been happier with our vacation. We spent our whole week on the semi private beach with good service and away from the pool and kids. The pool was gorgeous too but we really loved the sand and quiet. Just a stunning resort and view with impeccable service! Breakfast buffet we superb!!

Room Tip: Really didn't care for the pillows. We would have preferred a mattress with box springs too but...
2  Thank Hydrocarbon2
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I had an excellent stay at Shangri-la. I didn't expect that a seriously intense Seminar could turn into one of the most relaxing vacations I had. Despite the fact that I had to balance my time between business and leisure, Shangri-la's Boracay Resort and Spa was making the transition between those functions seamless.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gabriel L
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Truly lost for words. My family and I had a great time. Breathtaking! We will definetely comecack. The staff are very friendly, from the time we land at the airport. They made our stay very memorable. Thank you so much Shangrila Boracay!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a sea view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Shangri La Hotels
1  Thank blackbeauty
Reviewed 26 May 2014

They took care of our single thoughts. They think ahead of us, just to find out how to make our stay memorable. The staff are just AMAZING. Trust me, you will NEVER complain about the price you paid after staying with SHANGRILA BORACAY. We are club marriott member and we do travel a lot, mostly in ASEAN

2  Thank Bigaquen
Reviewed 24 May 2014

If your view of heaven is white sandy beaches, glorious sunsets and being treated like royalty - this is the place to be! Their service personnel compares to none. Upon setting foot on their beach, a resort staff automatically approaches you with bottles of water, towels and the most welcoming smile in all of Boracay! The pool area feels like your living your dream! Hotel facilities are also top-notch. Their gym, studio, sauna and jacuzzi were clean and very well maintained. I especially liked the yoga classes being in the afternoon. We also spent some time in their activity/recreational center where some of my younger cousins played board games with the super nice hotel staff. And have I mentioned the sunset? its WOW!

Room Tip: Get one that has your own little outdoor bath - you won't regret a bit of it!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family