I absolutely loved this resort. The employees were genuinely friendly even though some guests were snobby and annoying. The workers make shangri-la the best resort to stay when I vacation around the world. The seaview room on 5th floor was jaw dropping. Easy access to dmall, nice swimming pool, and lovely private beach. I wanted to permanently stay forever. It's nice to stay in station 1 after the loud crowd in station 2. Words cannot describe this beautiful place with the best employees. I have never stayed anywhere better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort