Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa
US$72
bedfinder
  • Breakfast included
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$86
TravelBook.ph
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
3,026 results
All reviewschi spaprivate beachadventure zoneentertainment centerloft villasolana barbuggy serviceair hockeyentertainment roomwhite beachpunta bunga beachboracay resortcaticlan airportbreakfast buffetmain beachstar servicef b
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This was our second stay and was somewhat frustrated by the apparent decline in the standard that we expect from Shangrila (shower not working, shower room door failed to close, late shuttle bus). Whilst service recovery was swift this should not be used as a reason to fail in the standard the first time around - this is both costly to management and guests being inconvenienced and having that odd feeling of being "bribed". This was indeed unexpected from Shangrila and I trust that management will take this feedback constructively. We have been loyal to the Shangrila brand and will remain as such.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
5  Thank Totoy A
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Excellent hotel, good location, nice room. Staff above and beyond what was expected.

My only issue with this hotel was the garbage on both beaches. I also complained about works going on during my stay. It was very disruptive to hear cutting and nailing at the beach while on holiday. I was not warned about this before my booking and no compensation was given when it was addressed. At first it was denied that anything was going on and then they remembered they did have works going on.

Breakfast time was also a bit crazy as they had so many people at the hotel. I would suggest room service if you want a peaceful experience.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank Kalen L
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We had the pleasure to spend 8 nights at the Shangri La Boracay and loved every minute of it.

We went there in August which is the rain season. I guess we were lucky and had sunshine everyday - there were some thunderstorms during the night and one rainy day. Temperatures were always 30 degrees or more!

The hotel is stunning. The beaches are fabulous and plenty of water activities are offered. To go into the center of boracay, the hotel is offering a free shuttle. They are leaving regularly but you need to keep an open mind with the timetable. They need extra busses sometimes as there were many people going into town. I can see that this might lead to some problems during high season when there are way more holiday makers there.

The hotel is so big that there are plenty of areas to sit/relax/eat etc. there are several bars and restaurants.

There staff are all very elegantly dressed and are so friendly. The cleaner left me notes sometimes to wish us a good day!! How nice is that!!

The pool area is big and must be great for kids!! They all seemed to enjoy it!!

We had a sea view suite with a jacuzzi on the balcony! The extra money spent is well worth it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Isabelle M
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Came here to experience our last leg of our Philippine vacation early in august. It was beyond what my boyfriend and I expected. We had a fantastic ocean view room. The staff was great..very attentive. We especially love the bartenders in the bar by the beach... Big shout out to the following bartenders Rich and Armis... You guys are awesome! We would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thormillosa10
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

After a terrible 7 nights at Fairways & Bluewaters resort we decided to spend our last night making up for this experience by staying at the shangri-la!!! It was well worth the experience, the buffet breakfast is THE BEST we have ever had so many choices!! The rooms are amazing and clean!!! Love this hotel
If going to boracay don't bother unless your staying at the Shangri-la :)

Stayed: August 2014