“Decent...but needs to look into improvements.”

Mito's Place Boracay
Ranked #137 of 219 Boracay B&B and Inns
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Decent...but needs to look into improvements.”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Mitos Place-Boracay Boat Station 1
Check in 18th May till 22nd May 2012.

A decent property tucked inside, few meters from the beach, and Starbucks and Gerry’s Grill being your neighbors. The hotel is very well maintained and clean.

Hotel room & facilities: Except for our room, which had a partial beach view all the other rooms have no great view, but the rooms are big, clean and well aired. Except no bathroom appointments and you will need to ask to get some. I might think that they should provide after all the rates are bit too pricy, also for the rate they charge there is no breakfast included. The hotel does not have any bars, restaurants. Room service is limited.

Price: Room rate a bit too pricy, at least breakfast could have been added.

Location: Bang in the middle of all the action, very close to the D-Mall and other restaurants and bars on boat station 1.

Staff & Service: Very courteous, right from the reception to the housekeeping.

Room Tip: Try to book room 131, has the partial sea view.

For Trip Advisor;
Haroon & Jodi
Room # 131

Room Tip: Look for room no. 131 when booking, bigger room and partial sea view. Also try to get breakfasy incl...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank WolfJack15

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Iloilo City, Philippines
Reviewed 31 May 2012

First off 3000 pesos per night is not worth it in mito's place... Although is near the beach the room is disgusting and small. When I made our reservation i specifically told them to add an extra bed... when we arrive there was no extra bed... we all decided to move out after our first night... the room is mall, hot, disgusting and filled with insects.. after the first night we decided to stay at amigos instead...

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank JRP298466

Travellers are raving about these Boracay hotels

Pasig, Philippines
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Found this accommodation through their website.
i was quite hesitant to book our stay at first since they are not much good reviews about the place. But since i tried to contact them and negotiate, they gave me a reasonable super deluxe price which was i think worth for a beachfront accommodation.
The place was great; staff and location to be specific. very convenient to the beach, restaurants and they even assist you in some activities.
Gerry's grill, Starbucks and convenience store are just in the place which was a plus.
The water pressure is just the only challenge on this accommodation.
You will hate your stay because of the low water pressure coming from the shower.
We reported it to the maintenance but still they cant do anything to fix it.
Overall, it was a good location. I hope they'll do something on the shower water and if yes i will definitely go back and recommend this to others.

Room Tip: Tip: choose the super deluxe rooms at the third floor, it has veranda where you can eat and drink wi...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank michelle F
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Best location, unfortunately not matched by its quality. Understood that it is a low budget hotel, but broken facilities should not be an excuse. The shower head and the lamps were broken when we stay there. The room were dusty and poorly maintained. There are better b&b for sure.

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank Slykacang
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Well, true that location is best. But, sad thing was the room that assigned to us was not that clean, the toilet is not flushing..grrr.. thats all :P

Price, i may say was expensive coz there were more boutiques or places cheaper than them. Breakfast was not included. At their rate, other boutiques, breakfast is included.

their location is very nice approaching many restos.

Mitos was our first boracay experience. We dont definitely recommend this, we keep on coming back in Boracay, but never in this resort again. :)

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank badethzkie
Makati, Philippines
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Hope it's not too late for a good review, I enjoyed my stay at Mito's place last March 2010 (I should have done this sooner :( )

Awesome beachfront location right beside starbucks. The rooms are clean, they provide hand and bath towels, has hot and cold shower and a refrigerator.

The staff are very accommodating and so helpful. I've had this incident when I had heatstroke on the very first day of our stay. We couldn't find a hospital or clinic but we are so thankful that the staff had the initiative to call a doctor and immediately checked me in the room. They even asked me the next day to see if I'm already okay ;)

I also tried to book again last summer however they're fully booked as early as February for the month of April which led me to stay at Boracay Holiday Resort

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
Pasig, Philippines
Reviewed 30 May 2011

I stayed here last September 2010 and referred a good friend last January 2011. I also called them up in January to reserve a June 2011 trip. I didn't receive any confirmation. I called them a week before my flight and the lady told me to wait for a confirmation. After hearing nothing from them--I called up 2 days prior to my flight only to find out that the reason why they didn't inform me is because the only rooms available are the more expensive ones.
I keep on advertising this place to my friends but after this experience, I'd rather settle for someplace else.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple