My Fiance and i have satyed at hotels all over the world and this hotel certainly does not enter the 5* category! It is true that the hotel is situated on a beautiful white sandy beach as are all the other hotels along white beach but the hotel boasts absolutely no amenities at all, yet still charges 5* prices. There is no spa as is advertised by the website, there are no computer for use by the guest, also as advertised by the website (although wifi is available if you have your own laptop). The swimming pool is extremely small suitable for children but not really for adult use and that is literally it! No water sports unless you pay to use another comapnies on the beach no extras such as table tennis or anything else you would expect to find at a 5* resort. Really this is a 4* resort at best charging 5* prices. Everyone there was friendly and attentive but simply not what it claims to be, although this is a developing island we have stayed at many developing islands where 5* advertised hotels have been five star, unfortunately this was not the case. Other little things to look out for would be very limited choice of breakfast, two fruit options and watered down fruit squash instead of freshly squeeszed juices which i for one always look forward to on a tropical holiday as they are widely available. In short we if you want a five star hotel then the Shangri la should be your first stop. We stayed at the Ambasssdor for two nights then spent the rest of our holiday at the Shangri-la as it simply offered the level of service and relaxation we were looking for. Basically this hotel is fine if all you want is a nice room on the beach (basically what every other hotel would give you but at twice the price!) not sure why anyone would pay 5* prices if you didn't want everything else you'd expect that comes with it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ambassador in Paradise Resort is nested in the best "White Beach" location here at Boracay Philippines. We'd love to accommodate conventions, weddings and guests like you who seeks paradise on earth! See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ambassador in Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador In Paradise Hotel Boracay
- Ambassador In Paradise Boracay