Ambassador in Paradise Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspremier ocean view roomwhite beachd mallshell necklacerooms are hugecoconut treesfamily suitesecurity staffhotel transferbeach arearestaurant staffcaticlan airportfree shuttleprivate boatdiscovery shoresground floorbuffet breakfast is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stayed 2 years ago in this fabulous resort. Last time i was very upset because our food took more than 30 mins to come out( we were group of 11 people composed of 2 families) but i learned that its because everything has to be served all at one time. Anyway staff and management did best in pacifying our bad moods and hungry tummies when food finally came out. It was like food for the gods!

The rooms are always very neat and spacious with almost everything inside what you need. I met the dutch owners and ask them if they still remember us, and YES! They do remember us and even gave us free couple massage because we are returning guests, massage service which is very relaxing became my problem... Why? As my wife even wants to bring the masseus home because she is very good.

Everything in this resort is SUPER! Management value the opinion of their guests. We ll be saving more so we can come back soon!

Room Tip: Get the casita honeymoon suite, for couples that are already been together for a long time, this rekindles the romance! Located just in front of the beach.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie P
janes r, Resort Manager at Ambassador in Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Melanie P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel here on Tripadvisor. The greatest joy for us is when a first-time guest returns. I am glad you had a positive experience and you rated our hotel so high. I appreciate that you highlighted the friendliness of our staff and the eagerness to be of service. We do hope, that you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Great place and the best restaurant in Boracay. Attentive employees and excellent service. I would highly recommend the resort for people who wants to have relaxing and comfortable holidays. The minor constaction is going on in the bar area, but it doesn't hinder.

2  Thank IrinkaM

Dear Irinka M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel here on Tripadvisor. At the heart of Ambassador in Paradise is our passion for service and willingness to make every vacation experience truly special for our guests.

We do hope, that you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

My Girlfriend and I have done a trip through the philippines and I don't usually write reports but this was exceptionally good. The luxurios style of this hotel in combination with very friendly staff makes your stay unforgettable. The view over the see is magnificent from your hotel room balcony! Rooms are spacious and cleaned avery day with great care. Also there restaurant serves great foot at a nice price level! All together for us this was the best hotel experience in years.

Room Tip: I would recommend one of the higher rooms since the view over the see is better from there;-)
1  Thank thehollidayman

Dear Hollidayman,

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments here on Tripadvisor community. The entire Ambassador in Paradise team is happy to read you positive feedback, particularly on the friendliness of our staff and the service provided by them. The high rating you have given us is very much appreciated and I am glad you had such an enjoyable stay. We hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I spend the most wonderful holiday in beach resort Ambassador in paradise on the Philippines
On the airport of Caticlan employees of the hotel drove me to a boat which brought me to the island Borocay.
One of the nine electric cars took me to the resort where the owner has a staff of employees all very friendly and helpful in every way. The rooms are excellent; you will even find a TV in your bathroom. Internet is available everywhere in the resort. Food is of the best quality and served by the very good and friendly filipino staff. During your stay the cars of Mr.van der Tak will bring you to any place on the island and pick you up again for free. This resort is definitely worth coming back to. Ideal for parents with young children, this is a true paradise with a swimming pool and directly situated on the seaside where only guests of the hotel are enjoying their stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Erik V

Dear Erik V,

Thank you for sharing your positive review on our facilities and services. Our team here at Ambassador in Paradise Resort is our greatest asset and I am glad that you pointed them out as friendly and helpful as I believe those are the most important factor when staying at a resort. I also appreciate you mentioning our environmentally friendly electric cars. We are glad that you had a good experience with us and I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future trip to Boracay Island.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

My wife and I are having a great time at this resort. I must say we were a bit afraid of what we could face here as the typhoon Haiyan (called Yolanda here in Phillipines) just had her visit. Although the Ambassador in Paradise Resort was also partly hit by Haiyan, all maintenance is already well done and there is nothing to see anymore of the effects of the monster typhoon that terrorized this place a few weeks ago. The resort has some great generators so all electricity is working perfectly here. We are having an amazing stay here at the moment. Our room has a view on the ocean! They have a very nice restaurant with all kinds of delicious foods and drinks on the menu for sharp rates. We reserved our romantic table on the beach again for this evening. For everyone who is reading this review: this is a must experience in your life!

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors have the most beautiful view. I believe every room has a balcony so you can sit there with a drink and have a great peacefull view over the resort and ocean.
1  Thank Ben R

Dear Ben R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Ambassador in Paradise here on Tripadvisor. The high rating you have given us is very much appreciated and I am glad you had such an enjoyable stay. We hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back again soon.