Stayed there last December with a group. Resort was undergoing some renovation and repairs from recent typhoon. However, that did not affect my experience. The service was superb and very attentive. Located in "Station One" (of three) which is the more quiet, less commercial end. In saying that, it is just a short beach stroll from the hustle and bustle of the bars, clubs and shops. The beach is less crowded, very clean and water is warm throughout the entire day.
Breakfast was ok, but definitely should try the lunch and dinner.
Our group contained people with all ages, different nationalities as well as kids, singles, couples and families. There is so much and so little to do. Everyone had a great time, in the resort and on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ambassador in Paradise Resort is nested in the best "White Beach" location here at Boracay Philippines. We'd love to accommodate conventions, weddings and guests like you who seeks paradise on earth! See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Ambassador in Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador In Paradise Hotel Boracay
- Ambassador In Paradise Boracay