In the last 12 months I have travelled overseas to Europe, USA and Asia 9 times and paid far less for better quality, service and amenities. Cost over AUD 400 per night. Buffet breakfast was below 2 star hotel with poor food quality and menu selection. Bathroom in room had stale odor. Despite staff being geniunly friendly and nice but clearly lacking management direction. However Boracay is the most beautiful island to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ambassador in Paradise Resort is nested in the best "White Beach" location here at Boracay Philippines. We'd love to accommodate conventions, weddings and guests like you who seeks paradise on earth! See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ambassador in Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador In Paradise Hotel Boracay
- Ambassador In Paradise Boracay