“A diamond experience....”

Ranked #24 of 147 Hotels in Boracay
Arizona
“A diamond experience....”
Reviewed 6 October 2009

You know, when I first walked into this hotel, I’ve noticed the careful attention to the details of the craftsmanship that was left nothing but the finest of its quality right down from the very spacious hotel rooms to the amazingly huge bathroom, as well as the flat screen tv and dvd with its great sound system, even the furniture on the beach and check out the hotel’s restaurant ceiling, the material used was of superb design quality. I’ve chosen a deluxe room and looking out from my glass door onto the terrace, not only my room or all other rooms as I found out are facing the beautiful white sand beach onto the blue waters of Boracay is….simply breathtaking!

The friendly and genuinely polite staff with their warm smiles and an impeccable service has given this hotel a gem that has truly earned the resort, in my personal opinion …THE ambassador in paradise with a luminous pink diamond service.

Oh never to be missed is the hotel’s restaurant, as I sit every morning and every meal enjoying the culinary distinction looking out onto the sapphire blue sky as reflected onto the waters is an astounding experience in itself…and for the sweet toothed lover in me, of course, I’ve checked out the dessert station and every choice I made was pure perfection.

I booked myself for 3 days on this very first trip in Boracay after a few abortive attempts as I made several vacation trips in the Philippines has now left me wanting for more….of Boracay and the Ambassador in Paradise….and I can’t wait for next year’s trip.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
2 Thank Scorp57

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
hong kong
Reviewed 28 September 2009

we spent 5 days there and we were very impressed by the hospitality and the courtesy of the staff.

the room is spacious and clean. however, i was a bit disappointed that there is no bathtub at my bathroom.

breakfast is good. they serve free snacks at tea time.

there was construction work during our stay but i hardly hear anything from that.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hkmandy
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 28 September 2009

First of All - we have already decided to go back in Paradise in January 2010. I have already seen so many beautiful beaches and places in Bahamas, Maledives and Seychelles - but the last 14 days in Boracay especially in "Ambassador of Paradise" were extraordinary for me and my spouse. I read myself so many reviews before we started from Manila to Boracay and we have still choosen the wrong Hotel in Station 3.

So first of all always go to Station 1 Area - otherwise you will be dissappointed.

The Beach in Station 1 Territory is the most beautiful and clean (cause it gets cleanded by the Hotel Owners there daily).

If you want to relax and if you prefer a luxurious and still friendly and modern environment then book at "Ambassador of Paradise". It has opened in May 2009 - brandnew and very stylished (designed by the dutch hotel owner) and spacious Deluxe Rooms.

The bathroom alone is bigger then other 5 stars living rooms. Flatscreen TV with excellent Sound System and DVD Player is standard in every room - and the sound system is much better then my BOSE system at home.

Now you will ask, why you need TV and DVD (the hotel owner is also renting DVDs out to the customers for free ) in Boracay ? Cause we had some rain as well during the Monsun Season - and therefore we enjoyed sometimes the wonderful KingSize Bed with sometimes watching TV and Movies.

The Hotel is directly on the "white beach" and every Deluxe Room has a wonderful view to the Ocean and the Palm Trees.

Breakfast and Dinner under the Palm Trees directly on the Beach will be arranged daily from the Hotel Owner and there I really experienced the phrase "Candle Light Dinner"...can you imagine to seat 20m away from the waves, watching the sunset and dining wonderful menus with seafood and local cuisine as well. The Dinner there alone was every single day a "Paradise" experience.

For the breakfast, which is included in the price for the Deluxe Suite - you can choose a la card if you like a european-, american- or philippina-style breakfast. Fresh mango, orange or pineapple juices are included (bottomless).

The waiters and room service people are delivering a first class service, which is not standard at the philippines.

Another SuperPlus is the the fact, that the Hotel Owner has spent lots of money to buy only high class furniture in the appartments and also on the beach and pool side.

Also a SPA with very much various relaxing massages is available at this Paradise Place.

So to summarize, I really felt for 2 weeks as an AMBASSADOR of PARADISE and I will spent at least 2 weeks per year at this place for the rest of my life. And I recommend that you book there first hand and I will guarantee, you will gain the same experience as me.

If you go there say hello to the Owner Mr. Joop from me and Christina.

Kind Regards and a wonderful experience in Station 1 !

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank CKONE2009
Amsterdam
Reviewed 7 September 2009

We heard about this resort from a friend. She told us about a amazing new resort in Boracay. So we thought let's check it out. We were sursprised by the fantastic location, loyaltie of the staff and nice rooms. It's a brand new exclusive resort located at the best part of Boracay. From your room it's only a few steps to the very white beach :)
If you go I advise to use there Shuttleservice. They bring you to the airport and take care of tickets and your luggage. When we go back to Boracay we will go back to this resort. That's for sure!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank PieterSander
manila
Reviewed 4 September 2009

I went to boracay to relax and unwind from the busy streets of Manila. On my first night in boracay I stayed at a different resort and was really disappointed with it. So the next morning I decided to look around the beach for another hotel and to my surprise I saw this new resort along station 1. It looked like a luxurious place yet cozy enough for my taste. After seeing the resorts name "Ambassador in Paradise" I got curious and decided to check it out.

As I enter the property I was greeted nicely by the staff and lucky enough I was introduced to the Operations Manager Raymond. He was very friendly and showed me around the property. I was amazed that all of the rooms had a balcony facing the beach. And the Casitas (honeymoon suite) is what every honeymooners would dream of staying in. and not to mention the bathroom was just simply magnificent. Kudos to the designer and architect of this place. Just a few steps from your room and your on the white sands of the beach already. So I asked for the price and even though it was a bit high for my stature I still decided to take it and transfer to this resort. (and believe me it was worth every penny that I spent) one more thing that I noticed was that there was no phones in the rooms. and i was told that it was for the purpose of us not being bothered and we can have our privacy. (and who needs a phone in bora anyway?) in replacement to that you can request for butler who is always around the resort that would tend to your request. (imagine having your own butler when you need one)

After transferring all my things.(and the staff was very helpful) I decided to relax at the beach, i was worried that there would be vendors around to bug me to buy souvenirs but to my surprise again no one disturbed me, as I looked around I noticed it was because there was a guard keeping an eye out for the guest. there are a lot of coconut trees as well if you want to relax in the shade.

At my first night at ambassador i decided to eat at the hotel restaurant and I was served by Leo who gave a very good service and very attentive to my needs. then the food was great as well. then at the bar I was able to chat with the bar tender John who was very pleasant to talk to while his mixing up your drink. I was also able to chat with the owner Mr. & Mrs. Vandertok who was a very pleasant couple and you can see that they really put an effort in making this PARADISE. And they told me that they hired a new GM that would improve the place much more.

well to cut the story short. I extended my stay I really enjoyed it here and I can really call this resort a Paradise! great people, great food, great service, great ambiance, Perfect view to relax and unwind. I Highly recommend this Paradise. I truly felt like an Ambassador!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank gianskie
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 22 August 2009

What a fantastic property. Having visited Boracay a couple of times, I am relieved that someone has finally built a 5 star property in a great location, without losing the warm and friendly appeal of Filipino hospitality. The property is luxurious without being pretentious and is not so big that you feel like you could be at any hotel, anywhere. It is in the best location, directly on White Beach on the wonderful clean stretch of beach around Station 1. From the pool and bar area you can see the beautiful clear water and white sandy beach. There are tropical palm trees scattered at the front of the property that offer welcome shade in the afternoon while relaxing on a deck chair. The rooms are elegant with very comfortable beds and quality linens. A highlight was our bathroom – really something special. Nothing was too much trouble for the professional and friendly staff, all of whom did everything possible to make our stay memorable. I spent my birthday at this property and the owner Joop and his vivacious wife Nicki surprised me with a birthday cake whilst they and their staff sang happy birthday. When I travel, a priority is to indulge in the traditional food of the place I visit. Until the Ambassador, I had found it difficult to find traditional Filipino food of a high standard in Boracay. I mentioned that I was interested in trying local specialties and the chef offered to prepare a banquet highlighting some of the delicious Filipino food. A traditional sweet and sour soup with slices of fresh coconut, a roasted suckling pig, salted eggs, fresh salads – it was all divine. I cannot thank all of the people involved with the Ambassador in Paradise enough for making my holiday a wonderful and memorable experience. I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Panther-L72
Haarlem
Reviewed 20 August 2009

Ambassador in Paradise is a nice, cozy resort. The room was large and the bathroom even had its own flatscreen! We could watch a movie while we were sitting in the jacuzzi having a cold glass of bubbles. The view is very good, we were able to see the sunset from our own balcony! Thats just great! Also the food was excellent and the people working there were more than helpfull. The two of us really enjoyed ourselves!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple