“Best Beach Resorts in Boracay”

7Stones Boracay Suites
Ranked #18 of 152 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Boracay is known as an island paradise because of its powder white beaches and crystal blue water, tropical palms and flowering plants and a healthy marine life under the seas. Boracay is the Beach Capital of the Philippines and is one the major destinations / tourist spots in the world. In fact, Boracay is often called "the world's most beautiful tropical island."

Most of us dream of having a vacation on Boracay. Who would not? I honestly say that this island attracted many tourists or foreigners all over the world. This is the reason why my boyfriend and I decided to be in Boracay for celebrating our second anniversary as a couple. This is a perfect place for us to enjoy, relax and have fun. A perfect place for lovers like us. When we were spending a day at the beach, you can really feel the warm air and breeze begins to blow off of the water that passes us by. I can never forget the blastful experience we’ve had when we were in Boracay.

We’ve chose Deluxe Suit for our accommodation there and it really suits us because we are couple, a perfect room to the both of us. What I love in it is that there is a spacious balcony with the spectacular sea view on it. Who wouldn’t love that room? It is also a fully air-conditioned room. It was like you’re in a different gorgeous place. It is really a luxurious room but very affordable one. We spent 3 nights at Boracay enjoying and making the most out of it. The staffs were really polite and hospitable, the service was really good.

We dine at 7th Note Café. A restaurant that offers a scrumptious International and Filipino menu to satisfy each and everyone's palate. The food was great! It was really delicious at it srrings the mushrooms constantly helps release their juices, allowing them to caramelize quickly in this beef tenderloin steak recipe with a red wine-mushroom sauce. Also this Herbed Parmesan Crusted Salmon with Grilled Vegetables and Basil Beurre Blanc was really the best and we completed the meal by having Caesar Salads. And ofcourse! We will never forget it’s perfect compliment, a glass of wine satisfied our taste bud. At night while relaxing on a sunbed and enjoying magnificent views of a turquoise sea, we ordered pizzas and burgers, ofcourse a glass of wine again.

We also enjoyed the activities that this island offers like we spend the day enjoying activities like kitesurfing, parasailing, boating, scuba diving. On our second day, we enjoyed the helicopter tour, windsurfing, jetski and kayaking. On our last day, we decided to have a massage and spa. We also tried yoga since it was our first time to do that kind of exercise, I guess. I will never forget how I learned playing golf with the one I love. Before we leave, we had horseback riding strolling the place.

It was great! I enjoyed every single of the day with him. I will never forget the experience we’ve had here. I will surely recommend 7 stones boracay suites hotel to my friends and family. We will come back here. Actually we are planning to have our wedding vows here and take a honeymoon at this very beautiful place. It is really worth it being in this place. Thank you for your warm welcome to us. Until we see each other soon. :)

Room Tip: Deluxe Suite
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Nel F, Director of Sales at 7Stones Boracay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Our heartfelt thanks to you for sharing your memorable Boracay holiday with 7stones. We are absolutely thrilled that you had a great time celebrating your second year anniversary with an adventure-filled itinerary (helicopter tour, golf, windurfing, etc.) , culinary delights at 7th note cafe, and a relaxing staycation in our Deluxe Suite which you found luxurious and reasonably priced . We hope to see you again for your honeymoon and thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. Have a great weekend!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The suites were excellently located away from the main beach area so it was quite peaceful. It was still a walking distance to the main drag and the beautiful white sand beaches of Boracay. The only thing that made this hotel less than perfect was the power trip in our room. It was quite upsetting to have the power go off when you are in the shower or checking emails. Overall though, it was still a ex elkent place to enjoy the sun, beaches and sea of Boracay!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Leslie T
Nel F, Director of Sales at 7Stones Boracay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Thank you very much for choosing to experience your SUNsational Boracay holiday at 7Stones.
We appreciate your comments on how we can better improve our service and we apologize for any incovenience that we have caused you. Nevertheless, we look forward to your next visit at our resort. See you soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We went to Boracay in December,2012.
The first two nights, we stayed in Regency Lagoon which was a fine hotel.
Then we moved to 7stone for another two nights.
I like where it is located, not too many people, you can actually enjoy the quietness and be relaxed.
It is convenient too, it takes only 10 mins of walk to budget mall.
The afternoon we checked in to 7 Stone, I was excited and having expectations since I have read all tripadvisor reviews about this hotel before I came here.
After the bell boy helped with the luggage and led us to the room, I could not help but felt even more excited after actually seeing the room.
It was spacious and comfortable with nice view, even though we were not staying in one of those front row rooms that face the beach/sea. We stayed in the room next to the front row, can still have good beach/sea view while sitting in the balcony.
I love the room, instead of standard hotel room decoration, it felt more like home with kitchen,dinning table, living room, bath room(nice tub with bath salt ,very nice) and bed room.
Their swimming pool is very clean. The beach is very nice, you can watch Sunrise in the beach, it was amazing to see the Sun rising from the sea, and the sky was brighter and brighter in every second.
The service was nice, the people who work at the hotel smiled at us all the time.
We had a bit of problem with the door locker at the first day, we called the reception, they sent someone to fix the problem right away.
At the very last day when we checked out, the hotel wanted us to pay php 500 because we lost a room card key, was not feeling too good about that though its our fault. Right before we were about to leave, the hotel manager(?)(should have asked his name,sorry) asked me where we were going? I told him that we need to meet the local tour guide at the budget mall and if he could help us to get a tuk-tuk. He told us to wait up that he would take us to the budget mall, I thought I did not hear him right, after few mintues, we saw him in front of the entrance with him driving the hotel shuttle (better, bigger seating tuk-tuk), at the time, we did not know that the hotel provides shuttle service, he told us only when it is available. It felt great and was nice of him to give us a lift (with our luggage) without asking.
we had great and awesome experience in 7stone, I wish I could stay longer.
I would love to come and stay in here again!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Citycactus

Thank you very much for your hearfelt comments! It's awesome that you felt very at home at 7stones and we feel your delight in being able to enjoy the comfort and luxury of our suites and at the same time being a front row spectator to the beautiful sunrise and sunset daily from your room's balcony. We aim to create truly memorable experiences for all our guests and we are just thrilled that you confirmed this for us! You are most welcome to stay with us on your next trip to Boracay. Cheers!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

The hotel has a really good look about it with the rooms set around the pool and some them directly onto the beach. Our room was a good size, was comfortable and had one of the those amazing showers that feels like you are standing under the rain. The staff were also friendly and helpful. The hotel is located directly on Bulabog Beach, the beach is beautiful but there is far less to do on Bulabog than the other side of the island where Station 2 and 'White Beach' is located, however the island is so small that it only takes 10 minutes to get over to where all the restaurants etc.. can be found (if you prefer things a bit more chilled out your probably better off on this side of the island anyway)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for sharing your vacation experience with us.
We are delighted that you found Bulabog beach quite charming and very accessible to other
points of interest in the island. Thank you for commending our property, level of service and even pointing out our bathroom's luxury fittings! We look forward to your next visit at 7Stones.
Have a great day!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I would this is not a bad place to stay, neither a great one if you are used to world class hospitality. We chose this place over Discovery shores because the rooms came with a kitchen and it was important for us to take care of baby food. I wouldn't recommend this place if you are travelling with little ones as their transport system is not reliable and at times can put in a lousy truck if the Southwest (their official transfers manages) guys are busy with other customers.

First disappointment at the resort - the beach is horrible and dirty with dead sea weeds. If some one has taken efforts to clean it, though a high tide might cover it later, at least the resort's reputation will be held high.

We went there to celebrate our anniversary and in spite of repeatedly requesting for a room upgrade which was not accommodated (understandable as it might be full) no one cared to remember and wish at the least, forget the complimentary cake, or drinks or a card...again, we are used to good hotels with high hospitality levels, so we were disappointed at their indifference.

Their transport system is not at all reliable, the best they will do for you is call a trike one-way to the white beach. For backpackers its okay, but when you have 19 month old, you do tend to get upset for the lack of proper facilities.

And the worst part and something we will never forget is that they keep you waiting to check if all their things are there in the room or not and bingo...they have asked for and taken their laundry bag back, even when they knew we had a child and we already kept dirty clothes in them. This made us think that they must be using the same laundry bag for all the guests staying in the room. Also, we have traveled around 3 countries, never did we face a situation where we had to open our suitcase at the front desk and give the laundry bag back.

Personally, I am neither going there nor i would recommend this place to people who are used to being treated well at hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank SmS1309
Nel F, Director of Sales at 7Stones Boracay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Response from our Resort Manager:

We are terribly sorry that you feel upset about your stay with us. I remember greeting you or your wife when I walked past your balcony while you were on it .

We do not own the transfer company. If the booking agent or you had informed us of your need for a private van we would have been very pleased to accommodate the request.

Our beach is swept every morning or afternoon, depending on the tides and as you maybe can recall it was neap tides, which means extra high and bigger currents; therefore more debris. It is also the rainy time of the year, hence the up churn of the water. We really are proud of our peaceful location and try very hard to make as clean and comfortable as possible for our guests. We are very sorry that you were there at a time when we were having a bit of trouble with the tides.

The upgrade unfortunately could not be given, we were at maximum occupancy at the time. Also, your booking agent never informed us of your anniversary. We really make an effort if we are notified of special occasions.

Also, we don’t have a shuttle for each room, therefore we advised you that it is on availability. I believe that we did drive you around the one time out of the 3 nights you stayed with us.

As for the laundry bag, it is a cloth bag not disposable which gets washed or transferred with the guests laundry. There is also a notice of purchase if required ,hence the reason for the PHP500.

Nevertheless, thank you for staying at our resort. We hope that this response has been able to address some of your concerns.

With Kind Regards,

Mike Halgreen
Resort Manager

Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the last 3 nights of our vacation. We were celebrating our anniversary and they gave us an upgrade when we arrived. The room was really clean and modern. We had a fully functional kitchen and nice sized bathroom. The bed was really big and comfortable. We spent a lot of time in the pool area and on the resort's lounge chairs by the beach. While soaking in the sun, we noticed numerous passersby stopping to take a picture of the resort's beautifully manicured grounds. Our only complaint would be that the beach was really ugly and you wouldn't want to swim in the water. Maybe it was just the time of year (late July). They had a happy hour from 2-8 pm with by one get one drinks (really cheap!!!). That made for a fun afternoon lounging by the pool. The staff was genuinely friendly and very accommodating. We would stay here again if we returned to Boracay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra L
Nel F, Director of Sales at 7Stones Boracay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Hello Sandra,

Thank you very much for your kind words and sharing with us your holiday experience . We are very delighted that you chose to celebrate your anniversary at our resort and happy that you enjoyed staying in our romantic suite with your loved one. We consider it a great pleasure to know guests like you leave our resort with the fondest of memories. We hope that we will have the privilege of being a part of more anniversaries and other memorable occasions. Drop us a visit at www.7stonesboracay.com to check out great deals! Til next Time and cheers to a happy union!

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

7 Stones gave me my best vacation in Boracay this summer. The room was really nice and spacious. It was too big for me. I slept there by myself. The toilet & bath was also huge. Cable TV, sliding windows with floor length curtains, aircondition and ceiling fan. My room was in front of the pool. The pool has a jacuzzi and bar. The resort was absolutely beach front. I loved my stay here. Wish I can go back.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. You are most welcome to come back for your next holiday. Please let us know how we may be of further assistance. Have a great day!