“Monaco Suites de Boracay is paradise”

Monaco Suites de Boracay
Ranked #23 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I spent 4 incredible days at the Monaco Suites. The rooms were spacious, well maintained and extremely comfortable. The food was incredible and I particularly enjoyed the pool that I spent much time in. I would definitely venture back to this paradise.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room at the location but ocean facing is obviously preferable.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

I can describe the hotel in one word it's PARADISE. Plus the hotels staff are very polite and helpful. The view of the ocean from every villas are so
Amazing. It's a perfect place to relax with your own private Villa. Oh! Before I forget breakfast was so good that makes me excited to wake up
Every morning and be surprise how creative is the chefs here. I never get bored of there food. If your fanatic of wines they have also plenty of
Selections. Definitely I'm coming back and recommend this to my friends

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Mhags
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I went to Boracay with my wife and my three daughters during my R&R period in October 2013. Since we started planning this trip we decided to look for a hotel where we could relax and enjoy. After researching a lot we decided to stay at the Monaco Suites de Boracay, and this was an excellent choice! Since we arrived we requested them to pick up us at Caticlan airport and we paid PHP 1500/person (roundtrip) for an exclusive boat (with sparkling wine served during the trip) and van. We booked the two-bedroom suite that has two big rooms, a small kitchen and a balcony with a fantastic view. The breakfast was included on the package and it was very good. The hotel has a nice infinite border swimming pool that has a beautiful view of the sea. The private beach is not very beautiful but the hotel has an agreement with a restaurant at the White Beach (Coco Loco) and they provide free shuttle, towels and chairs at the beach for the guests. The hotel has a free shuttle that departs every hour to the D'Mall and vice-versa. We booked some attractions (Ariel's Cliff, Zorb and Zipline) through the hotel and they provided transportation and one host to accompany us. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. We had a worderful stay at the Monaco Suites de Boracay and definetely if one day we return to Boracay, for sure we will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ganhama
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My fiancé and I stayed here for a long weekend and have since stayed elsewhere on other trips. Monaco is so wonderful that everything else is a disappointment. They have helpful, accommodating, happy staff and excellent resources like snorkel gear, shuttle services, private beach, reliable Wi-Fi and great variety breakfast. I am looking forward to the next time I can stay here! It is not located close to the main beach/bar area but that just adds to the value as it is peaceful and relaxing and makes for an exciting scooter ride.

Room Tip: We had a suite with sea view which was just beautiful with a large balcony, but also near the pool s...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We stayed at 2 bedroom suite. It was spacious and we could use kitchen utensils. We use free wi-fi with code. It was rainy season and it was windy at the white beach, but we enjoyed relatively calm weather here. There is no beach but we enjoyed swimming at crystal clear seawater which is less than 1.5 meter deep before noon and could walk at low tide afternoon. I rode a jetski with my kids, it was exciting for me and my kids. The swimming pool is large and 1.5 meter deep enough to swim. There is a jacuzzi but it's not hot water.
The breakfast is simple and OK. The restraurant is OK but would be better with sizzling dishes.
They provide hourly shuttle to D-mall. We have to check the time to go but it's not so bothersome. If travelling with kids and prefer to quiet relaxing atmosphere, this hotel could be one of the best choice.
We was annoyed with distant loud drum beat at one last night. It might be sound from the next filipino bungalow. Our villa was at the margin.

Room Tip: It would be safe from distant loud sound beat at the center villa.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank trippedonearth
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Quiet, away from the madding crowds. Rotation of breakfasts so that we did not feel tired of the food even after 4 days. Not a very big buffet spread available each day though.

Service staff was very good and on the ball. If you are particular about toiletries, it would be best to bring your own as the toiletries are quite diluted.

You can see the sea from each suite and there is a balcony for you to rest and relax too.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Had a wonderful stay wit 2 frens. Upon our arrival at caticlan airport, we were driven in their private van to the jetty. V were greeted by Mr Florence (very friendly). Over there, they hv the resort's speed boat to take to our destination.
At the lobby, there was Mr Ervin (very friendly too!!) to assist us n checking in was smooth. V checked in at 10am. The villa was very very clean, very spacious with a good sea view.
Everything was superb!!! The resort seem to be newly painted n the landscape well maintained. Really value for money too.
Our stay was only dampen with the rainy season.

• Stayed: September 2013