“love it!!!”

Nigi Nigi Too Beach Resort
Reviewed 9 March 2012

best part of the beach! great food, clean, nice rooms, family atmosfere, friendly !! the beach was byond my dreams, white, clean, great hotel, i ll be back as soon as i can, 10 out of 10, Milan

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank milan_nozka

Reviewed 20 November 2011

I did a lot of researching on where I was going to stay In Boracay and decided to try Nigi's. I had planned to stay at Dave's Straw Hat Inn but they were full when I tried to make reservations. I'm glad I decided on Nigi's in Station 1 in Boracay. There's another Nigi's at station 2 near the D' Mall. I found the beach to be much nicer and bigger In station 1. My room was on the second floor facing the ocean which I think they upgraded because of my ordeal getting to the hotel. Let me just say that Cebu Pacific Airlines is horrible. 4 out of 5 flights were delayed or cancelled, but I will save that for another review. It's nice to wake up and walk out on your balcony and see a magnificent view of the ocean. The sunset is not bad also. The hotel in my opinion was exactly the right size. The staff is very attentive and I ate many of my meals at the hotel restaurant. The beef tips and onions with garlic rice is a must-- Many of the hotels in Boracay you have to walk a minute or two to get to the beach but it was nice to be beach front which made my trip much more enjoyable. As you walk down the beach you will see how wide it is in station 1 and narrows considerably by the time you get to station 3. The walk to the D'Mall is not that far and you can always take a tricycle if you don't want to walk. The room I stayed in was very big considering I just came from Hong kong and the frig was stocked. If I ever visit Boracay again I would definitely stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: You will need to take a tricycle from the ferry to get to the hotel-it cost 100 pesos
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2011

First time in boracay and Nigi Nigi Too was suggested by a friend. Stayed for a week and loved it. They were courteous and always knew my name and room and helped out all the time. Every question was answered and they even helped teach a few phrases to make our life easier.

As for the room, it was spacious and had a great layout. We had benches, a table with chairs, a big comfy bed, and lots of space. Plus the balcony gave a great view of the ocean and was perfect for airdrying and reading with a beer.

The location is perfect for those who want to be away from the noise of boracay but still walkable. its a great little stroll to the commerical part of the island. Loved it.

The only issue i had the whole time was the wait staff messing up small parts of the order, but they always replaced it right away so its all good!

Room Tip: Go for the Sea view. Top floors have a view and bottom floors are convenient, 2nd floor, not a grea...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Aoning
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Me and my friends stayed here for 5 days :) we had the best holiday/vacation experience! :)
Staff - they are amazing! They were all nice, always with a smile :) they'd be happy to help you. And guide you through boracay. For me , it's a big plus when you get to talk to a local who you know won't take advantage of you being a tourist :) ms. Joy, romy,harvin, cristie! Some of the names of the staff that i remember :) they were very accomodating , they made our stay extra special :)
Hotel/resort - i love the idea of nigi nigi, it doesn't look like a hotel. It's like a cottage or a room in a beach resort :) haha i wanna have that nature beach factor! Because if you stay in a hotel that's modern it's just like staying in a hotel in manila. The rooms were spacious! We got the family room, it's a 2 storey room with loft. My friend and her partner stayed in a deluxe room which was very nice as well. And the restrooms! Very clean! Big plus for me and my friends :)
I love the breakfast! In nigi nigi yiu eat your breakfast fronting the beach with your feet on the sand :) the location is prefect! It's tucked away in station 1. After you do yiur water sports and your crazy night out parties! You have this amazing getaway :) no noise, not crowded, just beautiful big strecth of white sand :) if you feel lazzy walkingg all the way to station 2 , take a tricylce it's just 10 pesos per person! :) and also 20 pesos per person to puca beach! :)

I rated 4 stars. It was amazing, i couldn't ask for more! But we should always leave space for improvement :)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Inna_bonita
Reviewed 16 September 2011

Aside from being located in Station 1 which has the best beachfront along the stretch of Boracay's White Beach, we were very happy with the large size of the rooms at Nigi Too. Our deluxe room had a king-sized bed and lots of room for 3 people to move around even if we had an extra bed (single) set-up in one corner. The bathroom was spacious and spotless. There was a large veranda where we could sit and have drinks, as well as hang our towels and swim wear to dry. Despite being on the ground floor, the noise from outside didn't enter our room.

We had breakfast at their restaurant everyday as it was part of our room package. The servers were very flexible about what we could order and even let us choose non-breakfast items from the menu. If the item's price was beyond the breakfast 'budget', we just paid for the excess -- no dramas. Although there are many better restaurant options on the island, the food at Nigi Too is good enough, especially if you're feeling lazy to venture outside the hotel. They also allow deliveries from other food outlets without charging any corkage. Happy Hour drinks are two for one and very strong! ;-)

The staff were friendly but not over solicitous. Our requests were tended to promptly. There's a computer on the 2nd floor for the guests' use. The only thing that I was slightly disappointed with was the in-house massage service which was mediocre at best.

Location-wise, we enjoyed the fact that the resort was in Station 1 but not so far north that walking to the shops and restos in Station 2 was too tedious. We also appreciated the laid-back, down-to-earth vibe of the place which seems to be a rarity these days among the increasingly pretentious resorts along Station 1.

I will definitely return to Nigi Too and make it my new base whenever I'm in Boracay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank vanilla_bean
Reviewed 12 September 2011

This is our 2nd time to stay in Nigi nigi too. We liked it a lot because it is on the quiet part of the white beach. We booked the top room with a nice view to the sea. As a returning guest, we got a 15% discount. We like the staff there esp. the people in the bar. We remember Marites and Nil.
The room on the top floor is very spacious and when we go back, we will booked the same room.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2011

We stayed at Nigi-nigi too for 4d/3n and all I can say was the place was really good. They had the most beautiful spot on station 1 and we really enjoyed our stay with them despite the bad weather.
The next time we go back to boracay, nigi-nigi too will still be our place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple