“Wonderful holiday”

Tanawin Resort and Luxury Apartments
Ranked #76 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 15 August 2013

It was so amazing views and friendly staff.I travelled with my friend,and book the room from the Booking.We had to change the check in time because of our airline mistake,the hotel was very humanized. The room which we lived in was very beautiful! It was very large,and had a french windows in the bedroom.And we can also enjoy the sunset or sundown view in our bedroom.
The staff there were very friendly,especially the manager 、securities and the waiter in the bar.The last night in Tanawin,I got a fever,the staff went to buy the medicine for me in midnight.I was touched moved.
The traffic from the Tanawin to D'mall was very convenient.The hotel provide the bus shuttle service 24 hours a day.
I will still live there if the next holiday.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Qiuzhi Z

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I travelled to Boracay with 2 long time girlfriends from school. we chose Tanawin because we wanted a 3 bedroom apartment and the choice on the island was very limited. the location away from the hustle and bustle of the most popular beach hotels also suited us. The hotel has a shuttle service on the hour. The staff were amazing! From Anna and girls in the office who helped with our queries to the lovely bar staff Jonel, Gayda and Goffrey who greeted us every morning with big smiles whilst we enjoyed a leisurely, yummy breakfast, to Richard on security who insisted on carrying our shopping up the several flights of stairs even when they weren't heavy!The service at the bar could be slow at times but what a beautiful sunset to admire. We found the prices reasonable compared to other hotels we visited on Boracay and great value compared to Australia. All our meals at Tanawin were delicious. I recommend the pina coladas.

I'm keen to return to this tropical paradise in a few years with my husband next time.

Room Tip: we stayed in 2 different rooms locations and all had good or fantastic views. the standard of refurb...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Invincible sea view
We live in the PS2 suite,Staff is enthusiasm.
Breakfast is pretty good.
But the top floor of the rest is still under construction, Still can't use.
Have a convenient bus shuttle 24 hours a day,Round-trip D'mall is convenient.
The overall experience is fairly good.

Room Tip: We live in the PS2 suite,Staff is enthusiasm.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Pool suite room is some kind like home and service is very good.
we stayed at the hotel for one night ,not too much advises but the view of the room is really good and food is dilicious too~~
Hotel has its own shuttle bus for the customer to go to DMALL .
As room has a well-equipped kitchen ,it's nice for the whole family to go there and spend a long holiday ~

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Spend four days in this resort was hard to get there, we had the poolsuite nr 1 realy nice appartment and the view is absolutely stunning. It's a bit far from the 3 stations but not to bad overall the whole place looked realy awsome.

Now for the downside, the prices of the mini bar items outraguous, luckily our suite had a kitchen with everything in it so we did much of our groceries ourselves and cooked in the appartemnt. Saying there they don't provide like clothes soap or anything to wash or clean anything in your kitchen after the first night they put in one kitchen towel.

The second day the weather got quit bad big storms and plenty rain in the afternoon thats where it realy went bad, the appartment leaked realy bad in the sleeping room my girlfriends computer got almost ruined it dripped all the time from the large window straight in the room. This was also the case in the living room near the entrance of the balcony. I reported this ofcourse to reception, then I had to call again after 1 hour because nobody showed up. First one of the managers showed up and started mopping up the flooded water when I asked him if this happened before he just said plain no and was like yawnig all the time if he like could'nt be bothered 4 minutes later annother room attendent came and assisted to clean up this leaking dissasters my girlfriend understood their talking she is Filipina and overheard them that it was a ocuuring and exsisiting problem so this guy was just plain lying to me, I could also see from the marks on the plaster that there was leaking before. They just left without any excuse or complimentary anything sooooo bad. First lying straight in my face don't follow up also not on checkout very very bad experience for that kind of money you pay for a room like this.

We tried also the restaurant food one evening was so so my beef was overcooked and it took seriously ages to make and bring to the room, also the complimentary breakfast continental only by the way took forever to prepare and deliver to the room.

So would I go back no way Boracay is nice if you look for the good spots it's to touristy for me and overcrowded, and tanawin no one time was enough.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

All start bad from the beginning when the transfers from Kalibo airport to the hotel. The transfers is not handled by the hotel but from the local company that, arrive in Boracay, the drivers was almost fight to decide how was to drive us to the hotel like if the hotel was the hell, After 15/20 minutes on the van finally we reach the apartment and even if the time of our reservation was 9,30 in the morning and because our flight was cancelled we arrive at 2 pm the room was not ready yet. Finally after 10 minutes more they score us to our apartment and here we found the surprise. The ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT it's not the nice one that is in the picture, with the view and nice bedroom but is one small and disgusting apartment that faced on the street and , like if already was not enough , the apartment it's situated near one quad station where they start big part of excursion for the island, over noise. In e apartment was smelling bed like if somebody was smoke inside for the last 10 years. We refuse to take the room because was not what we book but the excuses from the staff was that all the ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT are in that location and that we can't have any money back because we book true agora and that one was the agora police.
Personally I work in the 5 stars industry and by police you must seal what you show to the customer.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Valerio M
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Room is big and clean, views are wonderful because it's located at the top of the island. you can spend a whole afternoon or evening just around the pool, with good drinks to sip. I asked for some special arrangement to give my girlfriend some surprise, and the Tanawin guys delivered a great work way beyond my expectation, so many thanks to their kindess and sincerity. If you get exhausted at the first few days at white beach for nightlife and water sports, you could come here to have a great rest and enjoy the peace and the scene.

Room Tip: pool suite is really big and excellent for views. kitchen is well equipped so a nice choice for fami...