White Beach de Boracay
Coast(Boracay)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswhite beachbasic roomnoisy at nightrestaurants and shopsplace to staycomfy bedhot waterbalconyislandsandshore
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I go to boracay twice or thrice in a year and I always stay at White beach de boracay without hesitations. I've stayed here several times already and i don't regret staying here in any of my visits. One thing that's good about this place is that I notice improvements every single time i visit the place. The place is clean, everything is functional, the room air-conditioning is ok, the staff is definitely very accommodating and always serve with a smile. It is also conveniently located on the boundary of station 1 and station 2. Very near d' mall and the posh resorts in station 1. It's also beachfront so you get a good view of the beach the moment you get up your bed in the morning. The verandas fronting the beach are also very relaxing.

Though there might be a lot of posh hotels and resorts to stay in Boracay, this hotel is something thats perfect for budget travelers. Gives you the most bang for your buck!!

No second thoughts, i'll definitely stay here the next time i go to Boracay...which should be soon! :)

Room Tip: choose the rooms on the second floor which have their own verandas
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
14  Thank Jandomingo
Reviewed 28 December 2011

We stayed here a month ago and we had great experience. The staff are nice and very accommodating. The location was excellent, we got the beach view room. We got to stay inside our room and watched the beautiful sunset. Room accommodation is cheap and is worth every peso.

I will definitely stay here again next time I visit Boracay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
14  Thank sakura_shady
Reviewed 4 November 2011

I so loved boracay, we came here a number of times before with our children that's why we stayed on a big resort with swimming pool.

This semestral break of our kids, my husband and I decided to go back without our kids with us, that's why I searched the net and looked for the best and affordable resort for the two of us. I came up with this and read beautiful reviews about white beach de boracay.

At first, I was booked at the beachfront room.
First of all, i don't like the bed. You can feel the spring on it. The blanket is tooo thin. The bed is small for 2 person. The pillows are flat.

The comfort room is small also, the cubicle there is best fits for a 7 year old kid.

Second major dislike about this place is the noise... Too loud... too noisy outside... i cant sleep..
for their price, i may say that it is not cheap, it is too way expensive.. their towel looks very old
too.

For this reason, i requested to cancel my 4 days booking and i wanted to transfer to another resort.

but... i was informed by them that they have garden view room ( where i can see no garden, i saw tiny flowers around lol) they insist that the place is very quiet. So, with that reason, i followed them, coz i really wanted to rest, to relax, to enjoy. That night, we walked inside a small street.
I demanded for a discount because, other resort has cheaper price compare to them but complete in amenities. And they did, they give me small discount :) better than nothing...

We then transferred to that garden view room(garden?), there's no WIFI. There's no beach towel...ahem... let me inform you people of white beach... beach towel is different from bath towel ... They did not clean our room everyday. They didn't even change our towels daily. You need to request in order to give you a new one.

And also, going back to the bed, aside from having an old bed sheet, an old thin blanket and a flat pillows, .. i have my intimate moment with my husband, and i was very distracted because the bed is too noisy banging the wall... we're kinda careful, coz we might gonna hear outside. yaiks...
and well, its true that the place is very quite.... just in the evening.. but when its 8 am, you can hear the carpenter's hammer until 5pm.. as of now, there are many constructions around that garden view place.

we'll i still love boracay, but will never going back to white beach de boracay resort again. :(

for the positive review for them
beachfront view room'
nice location
nice people
restaurants are just around. that's all

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank badethzkie
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Every time we go in Boracay we always stay here. Value for money. Free fast internet connection. When we need hot water every morning for coffee they provide it for free. Good location for every thing - beach, restaurant, bars etc. very accessible from the main road. The staff are kind and always ready to attend on our needs. I always prefer to stay here over hotels and resorts available in the island.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
15  Thank morgana001
Reviewed 22 September 2011

I stayed in White Beach de boracay on August 2011 during my vacation in the Philippines. We paid for a room at the back side however the owner was kind enough to transfer us to a room facing the sea and with balcony. We stayed for 4 nights and had saved a lot for our accommodation. The staff are nice providing hot water to us every morning for coffee. Since this is a hassle free accommodation they don't provide room service but no problem with food you can always find your way out to the nearest restaurant. I would say that I will still stay at this hotel for my next stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends