“very convenient location! love it here!”

and 1 more site!
White Beach de Boracay
Ranked #29 of 227 Boracay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 March 2012

overall experience was excellent. the staff was very helpful and efficient. it's right beside Astoria and very near dmall. we stayed for 3 nights and we didn't have any complain at all. everything is accessible from white beach de boracay, especially the ATMs and 24/7 mart :)

Room Tip: choose the room with veranda or balcony. for couples, choose the 2nd floor rooms and for families th...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
11  Thank Joynz_06

Reviewed 16 February 2012

We stayed here 2 weeks ago it's for my birthday celebration. The room was great! I love the veranda. :) It's more than what we expected. The staffs are very friendly and accommodating. White Beach de Boracay had a PERFECT LOCATION yet they offer VERY CHEAP PRICE. This is the BEST PLACE to stay in Boracay. And i would probably say that It's more fun in WHITE BEACH de BORACAY. :)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
15  Thank Jhenny_fher
Reviewed 25 January 2012

We were in Boracay from the weekend leading and up to the Chinese New Year. We were staying in Station 3 but could be accommodated for 2 nights only. Fortunately, White Beach De Boracay found a family room in another hotel for us to stay for the 22nd, then accommodated us on the 23rd. We were not disappointed. The rooms were perfect for our needs and budget, and the location made it easy to experience the vast variety of eating places and entertainment. I would recommend staying in this area (between station 1 and 2), and White Beach de Boracay is an excellent option.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
14  Thank Arturo V
Reviewed 18 January 2012

White Beach De Boracay, i really love this place. I stayed here 5x just last year (2011).
It's my home in Boracay. PERFECT LOCATION, with an awesome postcard view of the beach. friendly staff, they treated me as family, i just love them all. I've stayed in almost all their rooms, the rooms are clean and decent, excellent for a budget friendly rooms. I recommended this place to all my friends who asked me where to stay in boracay, and so far they all gave me same feedback. it's worth every peso. I'm booked to stay here again.. see you again soon, White Beach De Boracay!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
13  Thank MePopoy
Reviewed 16 January 2012

white beach de boracay has a perfect location. it is very accessible. the people/staffs are so warm and very accommodating. they were really nice. such a nice place to stay. will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
13  Thank Geela S
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I go to boracay twice or thrice in a year and I always stay at White beach de boracay without hesitations. I've stayed here several times already and i don't regret staying here in any of my visits. One thing that's good about this place is that I notice improvements every single time i visit the place. The place is clean, everything is functional, the room air-conditioning is ok, the staff is definitely very accommodating and always serve with a smile. It is also conveniently located on the boundary of station 1 and station 2. Very near d' mall and the posh resorts in station 1. It's also beachfront so you get a good view of the beach the moment you get up your bed in the morning. The verandas fronting the beach are also very relaxing.

Though there might be a lot of posh hotels and resorts to stay in Boracay, this hotel is something thats perfect for budget travelers. Gives you the most bang for your buck!!

No second thoughts, i'll definitely stay here the next time i go to Boracay...which should be soon! :)

Room Tip: choose the rooms on the second floor which have their own verandas
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
14  Thank Jandomingo
Reviewed 28 December 2011

We stayed here a month ago and we had great experience. The staff are nice and very accommodating. The location was excellent, we got the beach view room. We got to stay inside our room and watched the beautiful sunset. Room accommodation is cheap and is worth every peso.

I will definitely stay here again next time I visit Boracay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple