Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Boracay. One of the best islands ever that I've been fortunate to visit. My wife and I decided on stopping off for a couple of days on our way home from our second short honeymoon in Kuala Lumpur. I looked on line with both Agoda and Booking.Com at this venue. Most pictures and reviews were excellent. However, the reality,was a million miles off the mark. What I paid and what we got were poles apart from expectations.
The room was dated,in need of serious repairs. They placed a kettle on the side of a unit,with no obvious power source for use. The view outside you can see from my photos.
Breakfast was supposedly buffet. No fresh fruit juices,cereals or bacon. There was rice and ham that looked straight out of a microwave. Nobodyappeared to use the pool which was strange,as this was the only positive bit in my opinion.
Overall, it's left me with the feeling that it may be some time before I visit Boracay again.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank alexanderbW363FH
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The location is perfect, however that is the only positive I found. We booked a deluxe room and we’re given a standard, the breakfast was very limited and cold, the air conditioning unit hardly worked. I think this is a very over priced hotel and I wouldn’t re visit.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The hotel location is good because it is located right at the beach. However I noticed that it is not budget friendly because we paid 12k just for 2 nights of stay. Aside from that the room is smaller compared to other hotels that we tried in Boracay.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank DhenAngeles
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

A relatively old but clean hotel with Chinese and Koreans as majority of guests. Beachfront hotel Located at Station 3 in between Astoria Current and Boracay Sands. The family room had huge amount of space and equipped with basic necessities (hair dryer, refrigerator, electric kettle, etc). It's a less crowded area so you need to go visit stations 1 and 2 for more food and drink places. Breakfast was decent and quite filling enough to last till lunch time. Thank you to the very warm and friendly staff.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We r come boracay for CNY ..the room price is high ..not value for the money ..Very old hotel ,we r booking deluxe room ,when we arrive jus give us twin room ,after request just want arrange deluxe room and 2hour waiting .. the hotel breakfast really limited choice and food serve is cold, second day we jus go out take our breakfast ..
This hotel nice jus a location front of beach ...

Date of stay: February 2017