“The Greek Experience”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Get ready for your taste buds to be rocked and thats in a great way!! You will find a real Greek experience here, hot, crowded and bussing with atmosphere. It is very busy here so if you don't have a reservation be prepared to wait. The food is the best Greek reproduction you will find anywhere. The prices are not cheap but hey the food quality is A1. I have been here a few times and have enjoyed each experience as I am sure you will too.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

.. after a lovely long massage, i headed to D Mall Plaza for a light veggetarian dinner - luckily, i found Cyma (they do serve both veggetarian menus and non). though it was crowded, i was seated right away (& was presented with Chinese language menu which i couldn't read!!!). i ordered a very simple dish, a delicious spinach rice at a very reasonable price. the dish was served fairly quickly despite the place being crowded; and the portion was just right for me - mission accomplished.. so i highly recommend this lovely Greek restaurant for a quality meal, especially if you are a veggetarian like myself. will definitely return for sure!!!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Having visited in November last year, the food was so bad that it still lingers in my memory. Everything was just bad, probably except for the drinks. The food was either overcooked, bland, too salty, too oily or just overdosed with a certain ingredient.

We had to wait for about 45 minutes for a seat as it was a very packed night. We didn't mind the wait as we had no reservation and we were eager to try this place out having had A LOT of bad food in Boracay and reading rave reviews about this place. Boy, how wrong were we.The waiter who took our order was very rude, as I ordered a free-flow drink and my friend did not, she very rudely told us that no sharing is allowed for the free-flow drink. My friend told her that he would order a coffee after the meal as he wants it only after the meal but she again insisted that he had to at that time!

The drink came being overdosed with sugar, on top of all the over-salted, garlicky, oil-doused food that I had. My friends and I did not have a pleasant experience at all. Definitely never returning ever.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Book early and wait for yr seat,that is my advice.Any walk-in r likely to wait between 30mins to 45mins.Since it's considered as Medditerian food,the taste is robost and rich.Must try the classic Greek Salad and Kebab served with Pita.Lastly must not miss the Flaming Cheese known as Saganaki.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We recently had dinner at Cyma and came away impressed with the quality and taste of their food. Since we were not that hungry, we opted for a salad and some kabobs. The salad - Roka Salata was surprisingly good and had a nice tangy flavour to it while the kabobs was tender, juicy and very flavourful with a hint of smoke. Since, Cyma is a very popular restaurant on the island, I would recommend one goes early in the evening or at least do a booking to secure a table otherwise be prepared to wait. All-in-all, we had a wonderful dining experience at Cyma and would recommend to diners who wants to seek out authentic Greek food....