See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Me and gf came to this hotel and was promised a nice 60sqm room, this max 40 and mold everywhere but painted over. It smelled everywhere , "AC" with only hot air. Asked for refund but Hotel (Owner) told us he wouldn't steal our stuff. Even tho i never mentioned anything about stealing. We changed to microtel 50 meters to right of this for only 15$ more a night recomended

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2016

the hotel location is gréât but i was Very angry because the clearing lady stole me my money (200€) ,and the manager said to me That it was my friend... The cleaning lady just left on hooligan for one month when i discovered it.

No coment i really don't recoméd this place to to spider bouse! Cheper and Much better place

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Location and service is 5+ for sure. But the rest is old, dirty, crapy. Ants are everywhere. All videos that you find about Orinda are 6-7 years old probably. Pricewise is absolutely no good. Should be 5 times cheaper. Conditioner sounds like an airplane. Hot water - deal with it carefully and you may have it. 1 small mirror. No wardrobes, shelfs, a single nail in the wall to hang clothes. You may get cotton bedding if you ask and not the polyester. Cleaning and toilet amnities upon request. Sea view rooms are disaster. If you get the price 10$ per night, go and enjoy;)

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Were a couple travelling for our honeymoon. We enjoyed our stay for the trip due to the perfect location at the center of Diniwid beach very secluded. There were very few people using the beach as if we onw the beach.

Room Tip: Stay at beach front for sunset, the best views
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I Enjoyed my beachfront hotel in Orinda. I have a clean basic room with afoordable rate at the best location in Diniwid Beach. I enjoyed having my lunch and breakfast at the beachfront cabana. The hotel is situated at the quiet part of Boracay with very few people.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo