“Really good place!!!”

Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #14 of 225 Boracay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 June 2011

The service in Lazy Dog is excellent!
Our room was clean always, water was always both cold and hot.
Breakfast is amazing!!! We order all time the same-omlet!!!It's really tasty...and don't forget to order Vietnam style coffee)))
The location of hotel is good-it's inside of i called it village)))far away from white beach with laud crow of drunk people. 10 meters and you are at the Bulabog beach, 10 minutes through the small streets and nice spa saloon (called E.C.) and manicure saloon (Marry Christmas) u get the street of D Mall. So...white beach is soon) While u go here u can do little shopping.
All stuff of Lazy Dog is very kind and nice.
The owner is amazing woman))we really like her!!!
One minus i can say-not too quite conditioner...and after its work everything is wet (camera, notebook and other). Don't leave it turned on when u go out)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank AnnetVlad

Reviewed 29 May 2011

We got the twin room on the far end of the building - it made the signal for the wifi really hard to access at times. The room was clean and simple. I like their furnishings and the feel of the room, it feels organic. I think they brand the B&B as eco-friendly, I don't know if that was the reason why our room wasn't cleaned and the toilet paper wasn't replenished. We stayed at a different place before this and we were informed that if we wanted our room cleaned, we had to tell front desk. When we checked in, they didn't let us know if that was the case so I just assumed that they would regularly clean the room so I felt a little disappointed. It wasn't a big deal because of our short stay but it would be an issue if we had stayed longer. Reservations was old school. I had to scan a copy of my bank deposit to confirm our reservation. I had a lovely stay and would consider staying there again in the future. The staff were attentive and the owner was really nice. Breakfast was served in the common open area which was charming.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2011

My friend and I decided to stay here after our 2 night stay at the other side of the island--just to get a feel of what it's like to be in the quieter area. I love the courtyard, gives me a Sagada kind of vibe --laid back and relaxing. The room I stayed in was spacious and very comfortable. Loved the shower heads and the over-all no frills feel of the room. Will recommend this to friends.
Stayed here for two nights. After coming back from the beach on our second day, we found our room just the way we left it and were a bit surprised. Not sure if room service was included or if we had to inform them. Oh well.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank eatsinbaguio
Reviewed 21 April 2011

This is not a 5 star hotel but the staff are very helpfull and meet everybody with a smile. Service is top class.
The owner can provide you with all the information you needs about Boracay.
The garden is wonderfull and a very cosy place to just relax and meet other people.
Breakfast is nice and served in the garden.
Rooms are simple but clean.
Value for money !

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank SvendborgDogs
Reviewed 5 April 2011

Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast is a cozy, quiet and friendly resort. With the charm of their resident dog, Whiskey, the feel of finding a home on the tropical island Boracay gives an extra touch to a vacation. Although I was traveling alone, the friendliness of the staff and the management made me feel at ease and very welcome.
The rooms are accommodating and fit with all necessary facilities. The location was perfect for a vacation hide away, although close enough to the happenings on the island.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Quie2ne
Reviewed 27 March 2011

I lOve their place.its simple but with a touch of Everything. Staffs,manager,owner,guest & whiskey are so nice.always has this happy smiles in their faces! Ill go back at lazy dog everytime im in boracay. Also been wondering if they have a membership that i could goin too hqve freebeis and discount since im so into lazy dog. The location is just fine,for the times the are too lazy to walk we take trike..wich is always there outside 24/7.. I love the food..its so yummy and the price is just right!!overall i love love love my stay here!

• Stayed: March 2011
2  Thank Bea1229
Reviewed 28 February 2011

We had a great time at Lazy Dog Bed and Breakfast! The place was very cozy and all of their staffs are all friendly. They don't offer noodles in their menu but since my friend wanted to eat noodles, they even prepared it for her. The rooms were all nice and their meals are all yummy! It's a must visit place since it's near to the white beach and near to the kite surfing beach as well. The next time we'll visit boracay, we'll definitely stay at Lazy Dog Bed and Breakfast! :)

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple