Me, my husband and few of our friends had 3N stay at Lazy Dog in April. The guesthouse is 15 to 20 mins walk from white beach. It has very nice environment. The open concept of sitting area is a credit. Room service & breakfast are provided every day. Room is simple with attached bathroom (twin room).
Service is good & they also provide day tour to other places.
Anyway, here are few things that i would like to comment:
1) Cleanliness is so so & i think it can be improved
2) Bathroom should install a shower screen so that water wont splash out to dry area during shower
3) They should advise the guests NOT TO MAKE NOISE during midnight & i found this is really important because me & my husband felt so annoying disturbed by the next door guests which they're made noise in the midnight till 1.30am. They are Chinese descent can speak fluent Cantonese! They were in 1 group. It's so ridiculous! Never think of others! It's midnight, it's sleeping time ok. Straight away i made a complaint the next day.
Hope there're some changes during the next visit to Lazy Dog.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 Cozy air-conditioned rooms that offer cable TV, WIFI, hot water and over looking the cafe in a private garden. Located conveniently close to Bulabog beach where you can find the islands best kiteboarding and windsurfing centers. Large, resident Golden Retriever on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lazy Dog Bed And Breakfast
- Lazy Dog Hotel Boracay