“Best View - Great Dining Experience”
Review of Nami Boracay

Nami Boracay
Ranked #40 of 307 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Sandy, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best View - Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We came to Nami during our trip to Boracay. This was definitely among my top experiences in Boracay. The view, the cold towels, the drinks, and the food were great.

If this doesn't climb to the top 5 restaurants in Boracay, it's because it is slightly out of the way from the crowded white beach restaurants.

I'll be back to Boracay and I'll come to this restaurant EVERY time. This was my #1 restaurant in Boracay.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank T-Mugg

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
“Romantic hidden gem!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We went to Nami for a sunset dinner, and it was stunning and absolutely perfect. Taking the rickety elevator up to the restaurant made us feel like we had discovered a real hidden treat, which was furthered by us being the only ones there for dinner. The service and views were amazing, and we felt on top of the world watching a beautiful sunset over the stunning Boracay views.

The food was also excellent. We especially enjoyed the mushroom tartlets we ordered for an appetizer. The wine list is pretty limited, but considering everything, this is a very minor complaint.

All in all this was a perfect romantic dining experience in a perfect spot!

2 Thank Ariel C
Makati, Philippines
“Seafood quesadilla”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I keep coming back for Nami Restaurant's seafood quesadilla, awesome view from the top (the best view of Boracay White Beach) and friendly team!!!

3 Thank monique730
Singapore, Singapore
“Delicious food with an awesome view of the sea.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Nami restaurant is overlooking Boracay's crystal clear waters and is perched on a hill. This is a restaurant with the best view. I had dinner with my boyfriend and the ambience was very romantic. We started dinner with cocktails. I ordered Absolute Pinoy and he had Boracay Sunset. My drink was highly recommended! A tip: You have got to try it.

For dinner my boyfriend had the beef tenderloin cubes and I ordered pan seared salmon. Both dishes tasted fantastic. The beef cubes came with garlic a rice and the salmon with mash potatoes and long beans and cauliflower.

We ended dinner with lemon cake. Nice desert to end the meal.

I recommend this place for dinner because:

1) the ambience is very romantic and this would be a nice place for couples
2) the staff is very friendly and attentive
3) the food is good

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Ms_0pini0nated
New York City, New York
“Good food at a romantic setting”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The walk to it from the beach was fun. Nami is at the end of the white beach on the top of the small hill. There was a lift to take you up to the restaurant, which was interesting. We got there at around 5pm. The view was beautiful, especially at sunset time. The restaurant was not crowded. So, we got a great table on outskirt of the restaurant with wonderful view. We ordered Barbecue ribs and beef tenderloin cubes. Both were great. Service was good. Price was reasonable (500 peso or so for an entrée). We will definitely recommend it, especially for a couple. Go at time of sunset.

Visited February 2014