“Our Seafood Lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Quezon City, Philippines
“Our Seafood Lunch”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Although the food in Boracay (especially located in the beach front) is quite expensive, the fresh seafood are really hard to resist.

We were really hungry when we arrived Boracay and we were all craving for shrimps and baked mussels. Unfortunately, baked mussels weren't that popular here instead we settled for buttered prawns and baked clams with cheese.

The food was perfect for the location over-viewing the beach. It was hot but tolerable. The prawns were cooked well but it lacked taste. I was looking for the typical buttered prawns that is buttery, sweet, and a little spicy.

I enjoyed the clams but I think it would taste better if it had more cheese and garlic.

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Italy
“Fresh Seafood”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We had a very nice fresh seafood dinner here, we started with fried calamari rings then 4 enormous prawns and a tuna steak, all very good. We paid 2640pesos including 4 glasses of wine.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Chrella
Boracay, Philippines
“Nice Grill”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Paraiso offers you a great selection of grilled Filipino food apart from its other entrees on the menu. The prices seem alright and there is live entertainment every night which creates a fun atmosphere at this beachfront restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank daCoach420
West Allis, Wisconsin
“Great Lapu Lapu”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

We enjoyed the food and service both times we ate there in April of this year. We ordered Sweet and Sour Lapu Lapu and it was absolutely delicious. Their pork ribs were about the best on the Island. Somewhat pricey but delicious.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Steve W
Manila, Philippines
“Over Priced and Terrible Side Dishes”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

This place does not have fresh seafood. Who knows when it was caught. The claws of the lobsters are removed and they sit on ice and people may think it is fresh. So over priced and the staff tries to upsell you. My gf and I went and we chose a few large shrimp and a decent size lobster, when the lady told us to get almost a 3lb lobster for us because it is enough for two - I told her that lobster was enough for a basketball team.

I got a Greek salad and the only think Greek about it was the goat cheese. I attached a picture of it. They put Italian dressing on the Greek salad. I called the waitress to ask her for Greek dressing and she stated they only have Italian an Thousand Island dressing.

We ate indoors in the air conditioning which was about the best part of the meal.

The lobster was just OK, like I said, not really same day out the sea fresh.

Wegot the shrimp in chili sauce, but it was not spicy.

Way over priced.

This food was way better last time I was here in 2009. They did major renovations, so that may explain the reasons for lower quality and higher prices.

• Visited March 2013