“I should have done this twice” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 58 Tours in Boracay
Adelaide, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“I should have done this twice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

Extremely fun. It is a short zip line, however it gets your adrenaline pumping. Bring your cam because your guide can film you at the bottom if you wish. Bring small notes for tips and the purchase of a photo from the photographer.

Visited July 2013

36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Worth a try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

I've never gone ziplining before, but this experience was a treat. The initial drop feels like you're in a roller coaster, but it's smooth sailing from then. Make sure to scream and enjoy all 25 seconds of it! There's an optional photo package if you want to purchase it (aout P100 per photo) - also ask if they can give you the soft copies for free :)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank simply_abz
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“nice experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

very nice zipline in the mountains above Boracay. The views are beautiful from here so even if you don't zipline it is worth the trip for the views. over all it was nice experience

Visited June 2013
Alberta, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“25 seconds of fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

I think the 600 pesos fee for the 25 seconds ride is a bit of a rip off. It was fun though. Better to have someone downstairs to take your photos because the zipline group has their own photographers and is selling per photo at 150 pesos each.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank RakelleP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Perfect for first timer - short but worth my penny”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Zipline Mt. Luho – Boracay
If you are planning to climb up Mt Luho to see the view of the Boracay Island, you gotta have to try their Zipline too. At first I was a bit nervous because I am anticipating the feeling of like riding on a roller coaster where I feel my heart is coming out of my body. And my Boyfriend too was hesitant to try it coz he is like 230 lbs and worried maybe the cable is not strong enough to carry him. But the moment the operators released me from their grip, that is the moment of trilling experience. I even waved my hand and opened my arm wide to show my BF that I am enjoying it and I felt that it is safe for me and for him too. Wasn’t able to enjoy much the view of the mountain because my concentration was in the other end. I wish the zipline is much longer but it is perfect for first timer like me.

Visited April 2013