“A nice experience but too short”
Review of Zipline Boracay

Zipline Boracay
Ranked #22 of 64 Tours in Boracay
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

The travel forums and books suggest one of the activity shoukd try in Boracay.
I came here with my guide when I was riding the ATV to the mountain.
It was a nice experience to try the zipline,once you are step on the edge before falling.It looks a bit scary,but it doesn't at all.Actually,slower than I expect,you can just relax,open your arms and enjoy the views.Luckily,I was doing it in the evening when the aun starts to go down...I can see the changing color of the sky when I was going down.
Just around 10 sec,you arrived on the other side.Then,took the zipline again to go back to the starting point.
Just 20 sec,the activity is finished.And if you would like to buy the photos and videos from them,pay ph400.

One more thing,you need to pay ph 120 for the entrance fee of this place.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"excitement"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 2 February 2014

60 seconds of great fun but expensive. Good view at the top of the mountain afterwards. Haggle for the photos. I got them down to 20% of the asking price for the CD.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I've never done anything like this before and was so excited to try it out. I loved the experience, the guys working there were very respectful and taking that leap off the edge of the platform was an adrenaline rush. The view from up here is amazing and sweeping over the treetops was cool. I wish it was a longer ride though. It was over in a couple of minutes but great for a first timer like me.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

This is a must do on Mt Luho! There are 2 stages with a split platform in the middle, so you get a bit of a breather.

For those scared of heights or the zip line, it's isn't too long or high so is well worth the ride!

1  Thank Ajay R