“Best breakfast at Boracay”
Review of Pancake House

Pancake House
Ranked #120 of 303 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sandvika, Norway
“Best breakfast at Boracay”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

As the rest of Boracay, this place is a bit pricey, but well worth it.

Tried blueberry pancakes and the banana walnut pancake. Between them, we'd definitely both take blueberry on our next visit.

You get to choose between 2 and 3 pcs for just a minor price difference, Note, 3 pcs is ALOT! So better come hungry,

Overall, good value, great blueberry pancakes, okay service.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Tacos are awesome and omelettes too! Pricings are on the average, although you can of course get cheaper food, butthis is the only place which provides breakfast at 8:00am or even earlier since it was already opened at 8am when i was there, so its a good place for some early breakfast, yumm!

Visited June 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Great for breakfast”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Had the best breakfast in Boracay.

Their banana pancakes were really great. You can really smell and taste the banana.

The cinnamon toast were to die for. Great for those with a sweet tooth as it is really covered in cinnamon sugar.

The waffles were nice and toasted and tasted great with their butter.

Don't bother with your free breakfast in the hotel. Come here for a wonderful breakfast instead!

• Visited June 2014
“Best pancakes in Boracay! ”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Three of us came for breakfast here. The pancakes were amazing! I should have ordered those. I ordered the ham and cheese omelette. No where on the menu does it say it comes with peppers, onions, tomatoes, and veggies?! But that's what I got along with the ham and cheese. I was very disappointed because I ONLY wanted ham and cheese in it! I couldn't even eat it and the waiter did not even tell me it contained those items?!
Luckily I was able to trade plates with my mother since she couldn't finish her pancakes. Those were big fluffy and delicious!!! I will definitely order those instead IF we decide to eat here again.

“Amazing Smootie!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We came here for lunch, we didn't get pancakes but we did get some Filipino dishes.

The price for the food was fair and there was good service, even though we were being served by a new person we still felt extremely welcomed.

They had Indian Mango Smoothies on their menu but I'd asked for rip ones, it's the best smoothie I think I've ever tasted!!

• Visited April 2014