“WaterColors resort BURGER - a must try!!!!”

WaterColors Boracay Dive Resort
Ranked #2 of 229 Boracay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My intention was to get a milkshake at jonahs but the line was insane so I decided to head back however, I saw few tables in front of a new resort and found out that it was actually a restaurant so I decided to give it a try....I was recommended the burger, OMG, it was amazing!, so I actually returned the next day to get it again..I later found out that the restaurant was just on its soft opening, I was fortunate to meet the owner (forgot her name) and had to compliment her superb food and excellent staff!!! amazing customer service, view was really nice from the roof deck, I would get a room in watercolors when I return in few months and of course, eat their burgers over and over again!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank pao_otr

Reviewed 11 May 2014

In front of the sea, and near jonah's and cocomangos. Around the hotel, a lot of bars and restaurants. Staff are really nice, we have to leave early so they prepare take-away breakfast for us. Really thanks a lot!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Yan S
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Newly renovated property in a great location at station 1, just 2 doors away from Jonah's fruitshake. We had a ground floor beachfront room, and can just walk right out to the beach! The staff were great and always looked to make our stay more pleasant.

The only thing standing in the way of a 5-star review:
- just 2 towels provided in room. A hand towel and spare towels will help, though we had no problems getting spare ones when needed

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank wai005
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Watercolors blew me away with its location (station 1) right at the beach front and its amazing staff who are warm and friendly! My friend and I had rooms on the 2nd floor and the view in the morning when you wake up is simply divine! I will highly recommended this place!
The rooms are clean, new and swanky - a real treat at a reasonable price!

Room Tip: take the one on the 2nd floor.
8  Thank huangchan
Reviewed 31 March 2014

In Boracay there is no shortage of dive shops and WaterColors was an excellent experience! If you're looking for a trustworthy dive shop who employ experienced dive masters then look no further. I was greeted by a friendly staff who made sure I had a fun and safe dive.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Miten P
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I was very pleased with the overall experience when dealing with Watercolor divers. The contact with the dive planners in advance via e-mail worked like a charm and the welcoming when arriving in Boracay was very pleasant. The dive instructors were well educated, experienced and nice and handeld every aspect of the preparation and the dive perfectly. I would say this is one of the best dive expreiences one can have as a beginner on Boracay.

3  Thank Kimmo H
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I stayed for 5 days in watercolors . It ' was a great holiday . The hotel is directly on the beach in one of the best spots on the island. It has been recently renovated ( renovated ) and we were among the first to stay in the new rooms . The architecture of the building is modern and blends (match) perfectly with the environment that surrounds it. Wood, stone and natural materials are the architectural elements of this structure. We stayed in one of the rooms facing the sea : tiny , cozy, intimate and scented with all major facilities ( locker , TV, air conditioning , hardwood floors, chair and private balcony) . The bathroom is very cozy with bathtub and modern furniture. The lighting in the room makes it all very romantic.
During our stay they opened with a wonderful party on the roof of the hotel. From that point you can enjoy the most beautiful sunset aperitif of Boracay.
The breakfast is rich and abundant with fresh and of the finest quality .
The staff is very helpful and friendly and helped us for whatever we needed .
The owners Ethel and Martin are two very nice persons. They where there during our stay and they had very big care of the two of us.
My husband did the diving course with a group of friends who were with us, as I and others have preferred to enjoy the beach and other attractions.
The instructors (almost all Europeans who speak the main European languages ​​) are all very nice and higly trained ....My housband and his friends took the PADI after 4 day of course.
We will for sure recommend Watercolors to all the people that are planning to visit Boracay because in our opinion it has defenitley the best value for money among the island accomodation.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the sea are the most fascinating, but having seen the other rooms we can say that e...
6  Thank Stefi B