“Lovely home from home”

Nirvana Beach Resort
Ranked #47 of 227 Boracay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Great location, lovely owners and staff, clean, quiet, ideal family location. Made to feel very welcome and enjoyed many interesting discussions over a drink or two in the evenings. My second stay here and enjoyed it thoroughly, Thanks guys :). James & Michelle

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank JamesOlly

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

The location is just a few minutes walk to the D*Mall and also the white beach station 2. The staff are friendly and helpful. The apartments have an equipped kitchen with utensils and crockery so if you wanted to cook and eat you'll be able to do so. Around the area are a lot of places to get food if you fancy eating out.
2 bathrooms, one on the ground and one on the second floor.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Alvin C
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The resort is close to the beach. Super friendly staff and well priced. The 2 bedroom apartment we rented was spacious and cleaned well each day. I would definitely recommend this accommodation and will stay there again the next time I visit Borocay.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Cristina S
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Background - stayed 3 nights during Chinese New Year in a STANDARD 2 bedroom with my 11 month old son, my cousin, my husband, and my grandmother.

Positives
Staff is pretty friendly
Extremely close to DMall
Beach is reachable

Negatives
The resort is surrounded by construction. If you have little children and you don't want to stress out about the potential falling debris or yanking them from oncoming tricycles, it's not an ideal location.

The photos are 100% representation of the place. I didn't realize how narrow the stairs would be. Since my grandmother is 76 years old, she had a hard time going up and down the stairs. It's not ideal for elderly if you don't have a downstairs bedroom (obviously).

Also, we had an army of ants attack my son's infant formula which sucked. Their kitchen countertops are black so you have to be very vigilant when bringing food into the apartment. It's quite common to have ants on bottom floor hotel buildings in Boracay, so be careful.

Last thing, since the "resort" is small, the bar is in the middle of everything, and the layout is pretty stupid because you can see directly into the rooms across from you. We had a couple lamps in the room that were completely broken and the upstairs bathroom doesn't have proper draining, so the floors were soaked around the toilet.

My husband got his laundry done-- they said it would arrive 12pm the next day, but it arrived at 7pm.

I'm giving it an average rating because it wasn't absolutely terrible, I just wouldn't go again.

Room Tip: I suggest you get a deluxe or maybe even a villa if you want more space. The standard rooms are ver...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank KristinE380
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Took me a lot of time to research and scout a Hotel / Resort which can accommodate my whole family, 2nd time to Boracay but this time I am with my Parents, my sister who is pregnant, and my 2 nieces, glad I found this Resort. Although it is not beach front, it only took us 2-5 mins walk to get to the Beach. We stayed in a 2 flr villa, with 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 sala, 1 dining complete with kitchen utensils. My parents loved that we can cook our own food, they usually wake up in the morning, go to D'Talipapa and buy fresh sea foods.
I recommend this resort to those who are going to Boracay with their families, this is so far the best Resort for us... ;)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank pikay23
Reviewed 16 August 2013

A good place I enjoyed my stay included.The staff is very helpful to me to the point that when I made my plane about time I had to travel, leaving the CD containing pictures of my trip in Boracay They have to send the CD to me in a place of my stay in Manila for fre

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

We loved staying in this resort! We stayed for 4 days and 3 nights. It's very close to D' mall, like 2 min away and you're there! About 5 min. Walk from the beach if you take the side street and not through d'mall... The room we had was huge( I had the bungalow). There were 2 rooms and 1 bathroom, a full kitchen with utensils, so if you like to save on dining out and cook some, this would be the place. The pool was very small, but alright for just kids which was close to the small restayrant that we haven't tried. So, I can't comment on their food. Check in was fast and no hassle during our stay. The surroundings need to be redone though since I don't know if the other cottages are there as permanent residence or what! It's a little bit off with regards to landscaping and cleanliness on the yard but who cares as long as our rooms were satisfying for our entire stay! Best value for me overall!!!

• Stayed: October 2012